Road Trip: Part 2

Characters: Bertie Songthrush, Tuca Toucan, Muriel Nocturna, David 'Davy' Nocturna (mentioned) Anna Songthrusth and Harold Songthrush (Bertie's mother and father), Speckle, Tallulah Toucan (mentioned), Terry Toucan (mentioned)

Warning: Same as previous chapters.

Bertie was the first to wake up and she felt relaxed. For once the anxiety wasn't there.
She rolled onto her side and nudged Tuca. "You awake Tuca?"
She only got a loud snore in response, making her laugh. "Okay you're asleep."
She stretched and sat up, then flinched when there was a knock on the door and it opened part way, but she relaxed when Murial's face was visible.

"Wake up time, Bertie, it's seven in the morning." She glanced at Tuca, then back to Bertie.

She smiled and replied cheerfully. "Good morning Muriel, I'll be ready in a minute. I want to talk a bit before Tuca wakes up."

"Too late, I'm awake!" Tuca said excitedly. "Where's breakfast? This girl's got to eat!"

"Ahh!" Bertie yelled and grabbed her blanket. "Tuca please stop doing that, you know I startle easily. Jeez."

Muriel chuckled and shook her head. "No rush, I need to get Davy to school, then I'll be back and we can chat." She opened the door the rest of the way. She was wearing a black t-shirt tucked into black leather pants and a metallic rainbow belt. Over that was a black leather jacket with studs on the shoulders. Both wrists had black leather cuff bracelets on them, and her necklaces were layered with a blue leather choker, thick silver chain and hexagonal pillar crystal on a leather cord.

"Okay, mind if I get started while you're out? Tuca won't relax until I get pancakes served." She looked Muriel over. "Love your outfit."

"Sure, help yourself, be back in a half hour and thanks." She blushed lightly and waved to them before leaving.

Bertie watched Muriel walk away with a look of longing in her eyes.

Tuca elbowed her teasingly. "You've got it so bad Bertie! It's absolutely adorable!" She laughed, then turned serious. "But what about Speckle?"

Bertie sighed. "Yeah... But what can I do? I love Speckle so much and I want to spend my life with him."

"There's a but in there."

"But being here, talking with her and spending time having fun again... It's just so nostalgic and she's just like she was during the good times."

"And I bet it doesn't hurt that she's still hot and is still goth and I bet she has a ton of sexy clothes and oh my god did you see how amazing her ass is in those leather pants? Dayum."

"Yeah, I noticed Tuca. Ugh I feel like I did when I met her. The butterflies and giddiness and just being so happy. Maybe I can be happy being her friend, because I'll still get to hang out and stuff. I can't wait to see the look on Speckle's face when he starts geeking out over the architecture here." She laughed. "He'll love it."

"I bet he will! I'm gonna take a shower." She got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Okay, take your time. I'm just going to relax for a few minutes."
After Tuca had shut the door, she got up and went to the luggage bag on the dresser and dug to the bottom. Object found, she dove back under the sheets and turned it on. She let her fantasies roam and settled on one of her and Muriel making out on the couch, then went by memory of one of their times years ago, when Muriel introduced her to the wonders of oral, among other things.

What she thought was only a few minutes later, she was panting and satisfied, still in a bit of a pleasure high. But she knew she couldn't linger or Tuca would see her.
She turned the bullet vibe off and moved the sheets aside and immediately started panicking as she got out of bed.  "Oh shit why did this have to be one of the wet fantasies?! So stupid Bertie you should have done that in the bathroom oh god she's gonna think you're so weird and where's the washer and how do I find it and get these washed and dried and back on the bed before she finds out?" She said this all in a whisper.