0𝟏𝟐. the after party of after parties

twelve
the after party of after parties

IF THERE'S ONE THING LENNON HAS LEARNED TODAY, it's that Olympian parties are amazing. Being at an Olympian party has probably ruined the experience of ever going to a high school party— not that she'd ever attend one, considering she doesn't go to school.

    And the music? A-mazing. It was whatever you wanted it to be. Currently, ABBA was playing for Lennon. The refreshment stands were decked out with piles of food and refilling goblets.

    Lennon and the others had split as different gods came by congratulating them. It was weird for Lennon. Just a few days ago no one knew her and now all these gods are telling her how well she fought. She'd even had a conversation with Euterpe, the muse of music.

    Aphrodite had passed by her, congratulating her. She gave Lennon a sly grin as she said something about Percy being oh-so-helpful after their battle. Lennon had no idea what she trying to hint at.

    Her father finds her by the glittering water fountain with abnormally clear water.

    "Lennon," Apollo gives her a grin before ruffling her hair (Leaving her to struggle to flatten it down).  "I'm so proud of you, you did amazing,"

    She gave him an awkward smile, her cheeks burning from the praise. "Thanks, dad,"

    "I see you're using your powers more,"

    She nodded glancing down at her hands. "I don't know, I feel like something just... clicked for me," Apollo nodded, humming good good. Lennon debated her next words but after a beat, decided to speak. "Xia says hi,"

    Her father gets a sad look on his face. It transforms his youthful face, revealing all the years of loss he'd endured before. For a moment, it was apparent how old he was. Then it faded away and he gave her a grin.

    "Ah, Xia. It's nice you got to see her," He glanced around. "Well, I won't take up all your time. I'm sure you want to spend as much time as you can celebrating," with that he left.

    And celebrate she did. She hung out with Annabeth and they had their own mini dance party together. Thalia even joined in. Lennon felt so light, so happy. After all they'd gone through and now here she was celebrating with her friends. There was a wide smile on her face as she watched Thalia and Grover have a goofy debate.

    She and Annabeth stood together with locked arms.

    "It's nice to be together again Beth,"

    The blonde smiled at her. "Very. I feel like it's been years since we've simply hung out,"

    Lennon nodded in agreement and then followed Annabeth's gaze across the room where Percy was having a conversation with her father. Apollo was grinning at Percy as he said something and Percy had an unsure look on his face.

    "Have you spoken to him yet? Since everything?" Annabeth asked.

    Lennon looked back to her friend and shook her head.

The blonde shook her head with a scoff. "Well, what are you doing over here?" She let go of her arm and lightly pushed her in Percy's direction.

When Lennon walked up to him, she'd seemed to come at the close of his conversation with Apollo.

"Well that's that," Apollo said with his usual enthusiasm. "Ah, Lennon hi again. I'll leave you two to talk,"

Lennon looked to Percy. "What was that about?"