PART ONE

Welp, there I sat, staring off at the back of the passenger seat Infront of me that my older sister sat in while our mother drove home from a shitty appointment with a new doctor.

You know I never thought I'd be sitting miserably in the backseat of my mother's car on the way to what feels like my doom, but here i am!!

And it's all because my sister snitched on me, not even in a mean and bad intentions way but in a way that was from concern and fairly good intentions, but as per usual that had just backfired.

She meant good but now I'm stuck on our mother's bad side and with one shitty summer break...fun, am I right?

When we pulled into the driveway of our home, our mother turned the cars' engine off and removed the keys before grabbing her purse and exiting the car, leaving me and my sister there

"Y/n.." my sister said softy and I looked up at her, raising an eyebrow as a signal for her to continue

"You know I didn't mean for this to happen...and I know moms overreacting but just put up with it okay?" She said still in a soft tone, I nodded and exited the car, then made my way inside and up to our mother who was standing at the kitchen counter

"Ma-" I started to talk but was cut off by her

"Sush Y/n, I don't want to hear your apologies nor excuses anymore, you're going to stay with your father and the decision is final, I'm tired of dealing with you and your shit." She said bitterly as she lit her cigarette, I didn't even try to talk as I knew she wasn't done talking

"Just go pack what you need because you have to leave soon" She finished and waved me off, I sighed and walked away not having the energy to try to bargain or bicker with her knowing it would only ruin things more.

-

-

-

I was laying on my bed with my cat while scrolling through Tumbler and surrounded by shit that needed to go into my luggage, I only got as far as getting most my stuff ready to be packed, just not actually packed because my attention span just isn't real sometimes.

"Hey, Ya almost ready to get goi-" my sister trailed off as she walked into my room and saw the mess. She sighed and rubbed the corner of one of her eyebrows before speaking again

"You need help packing?" She asked in a haft caring haft sarcastic tone; I nodded as I got up from my bed

"Alright, well let's get this done before mom flips and loses her shit" she said, shooting me a small smile and I gave a small one back before sitting on my floor while she sat on the edge of my bed and helped me start packing my clothes, necessities, some books and some other things.

After my bags where finally packed and my sister had gone to handle her own things before we had to leave, I sighed and sat on my bed next to my cat again, I pet her has she flopped in my lap lap, making me smile a bit at her adorable action and give her a small kiss on her head and a boop to the nose.

"Common Y/n, it's time to go!" My sister shouted from what I assume to be the kitchen.

I sighed, giving my cat a few more kisses on her head then stood up and grabbed my backpack, I shoved my laptop, chargers, F/c/a [fav color and animal] stuffie and medicine case into it, also making sure my wallet, notebook, journal and pens where in there, I put my phone in the side pocket and flung the bag over my shoulder.
I grabbed my luggage, Camra (and its bag) and brought them to where my mother was waiting at the front door, I gave her a small smile and opened the door so I could go outside to put my stuff in the car.