PART THREE

Tw: Some parts contain underage drinking [towards the end]

I rode my bike through town and into a nicer neighborhood, spotting a specific house almost instantly.

"Oakley.." I mumbled, losing most my confidence and just wanting to turn around and go back to my father's place but forcing myself to drop my bike outside the house and walk up to the door, hesitantly knocking on the door.

After a moment a kid around my age, who had green eyes and blond highlights mixed into their light brown hair opened the door.

"Hello?" They asked as they opened the door.

"E-Eyo Oakley" I said awkward and did a small wave, after staring at me for a moment a look of realization and then happiness showed on their face and then before I knew it the person's body collided with mine, nearly knocking me over. I chuckled as Oakley hugged me tightly.

"Oh my God y/n! It's really you!" Oakley shouted as they let me go and stood in front of me with a big smile on their face

"Wait does Eddie know you're here?!" They questioned and I shook my head no with that they gasped and ran back inside their house before returning a few minutes later but coming from the side of their house with their bike.

"Well let's go tell him then, sunny!" Oakley said while they struggled to get onto their bike, i just smiled and shook my head before getting onto my bike and following them out of the neighborhood.

-

-

-

After we made it to 'Eddie's' also known as Edwin's place, Oakley ran inside, leaving me outside but after a few minutes returning with a confused looking teen with black and pink dyed hair, who only looked at me in disbelief and confusion before hugging me and mumbling a hello, I kept quiet during this whole event, just having a small smile on my face as I reunited with two of my best friends since childhood.

"So, I guess the gangs back together for the summer, aye?" Eddie said looking between me and Oakley

Me and Oakley both exchanged a look before both nodding our heads in agreement.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let this hell of a summer begin!" Oakley shouted and I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"Common, wanna play Zelda like we used to?" Eddie asked us

"Y-es-s!" I shouted in excitement at the mention of a video game and that put a smile on both my idiot friends faces since I've kept quiet.

"Oh! can we also watch twilight?" Oakley asked as we walked up the steps of the poarch that's connected to eddies grandma's trailer. Me and Eddie both groaned at the mention of Oakley's favorite vampire movie, which made them give us an offended look

"Look Oak, i love ya but i don't think i can stand to watch either of those movies again" Eddie said as we all stopped at the top of the steps.

"Y-yeah i don't th-think i can watch t-twilight again either, m-m-my sisters totally obsessed w-with it and if i have t-t-to watch it again i might go c-crazy and s-st-stab someone" i haft joked in agreement with Eddie, which made Oakley sigh in defeat.  

"Fine, but the new one is coming out in the fall, and we are all going to the theater to see it!" Oakley said with a smiled that said 'fuck yall' as they crossed their arms over their chest before walking towards the door. Me and Eddie both jokingly rolled our eyes before we all made our way inside to go play Zelda.

-

-

-

-

"B-bye!" I waved as I walked away from Eddie's place, putting my ear buds in and putting on my music before getting on my bike and heading back towards my dad's place.

A small smile stayed on my face the whole way back, it was nice seeing those two since it's been a while.

I had zoned out the rest of the way home because before I knew it, I was nearly back at the house. apparently, I hadn't noticed I had entered the wood surrounded area for some reason.