Sunghoon || Drowning ft Jay

Sunghoon sighed.

It's been a tough, exhausting day for him, and all he needed right now was his bed and his blanket. He plopped onto the sofa, and soon, it was filled up with all the members cramped up into one tiny sofa.

"Gosh Jungwon, move up!" Niki whines, putting all his weight onto Jungwon.

Jungwon widened his eyes and scoffed "Its hyung for you, and I literally have no space to move up!"

The two maknae of course began to argue, directing pointless insults at each other, slowly turning Sunghoon even more exhausted and irritated than before.

"If you two don't shut up at this instance, I'll do the unimaginable" he coldly remarked.

All the members turned to Sunghoon with widened eyes.

"Damn, someone's mad" Jake muttered out, pursing his lips awkwardly.

Sunghoon groaned. He wasn't in the mood for any jokes.

"I'm going to bed, don't bother with food, I'm not hungry" he says, getting onto his two feet and headed to his room.

That was a lie.

He was starving. He was so hungry that he could eat a week worth of food right there and then. If he was honest, he hadn't even been eating properly.

Why?

Well, he has been seeing some comments circulating about his weight and his amazing waist. At first, he was ecstatic that the fans were appreciating his physical appearance but that all soon turned into overthinking.

What if I started to gain weight?

Will fans still like me?

It has been atleast a month since he has eaten a proper meal. He basically survived on salads, a bit of ramen and overall, he wouldn't even eat at all for some days, and due to the members busy schedules, not one of them had noticed.

Or that's what he thought.

Sunghoon soon left the room, leaving everyone a bit confused, but they all got over it. Jungwon and Niki glared at each other and proceeded not to talk to each other, I mean, what can we expect from the two maknaes?

Heeseung got up with the small amount of energy he had left and forced a little smile, grabbing everyone attention "Is ramen okay for tonight?"

They all let out satisfied groans and proceeded to head to their rooms for a short shower and to get changed into comfortable clothes.

Jay however excused himself to go and check up on his long time best friend, none other than Park Sunghoon.

He stood infront of the boy's room, hesitating to knock. He knew Sunghoon was pretty exhausted and pissed but he knew that Sunghoon wasn't being himself lately.

He had noticed that the boy has become dangerously thin and wanted to check up on him as soon as possible.

Knock knock

He had knocked.

Now, all he needed was a response. For the first few seconds, there was no reply, so he proceeded to knock again. Only then, he came face to face with Sunghoon, who had opened the door for him.

"Jay?"

Jay smiled, clasping his hands together "Can I come in?"

Sunghoon nodded as the two boys entered his room. Jay smiled softly.

"How long has it been since us two had hung out like this... alone?"

Sunghoon laughed a little, trying to ease the awkward tension in the air "A long time for sure"