Jungwon || Car accident

TW: Mentions of blood, coma, if you're sensitive, this story isn't for you

***

The two youngest were both out shopping since their members had asked the two to grab some groceries for the dorms while they do their schedules. Since Niki and Jungwon were the only two who were practically free, Heeseung had given them a decently sized list and some money for the grocery.

"Jungwon hyung, how much money do we have?" Niki asked rather eagerly, eyeing the cool toys down the aisle.

Jungwon just raised his brows at the boy, chuckling sarcastically "Niki, we only have enough for the groceries, don't think about getting any of those nerf guns"

Niki scoffed before crossing his arms, sulking a little "Oh cmon hyung, I hardly have anything to do at the dorm these days, the least I can get is some legos or something to entertain me"

Jungwon just shook his head, holding up the grocery list "Niki, Heeseung hyung didn't give us the money so we can buy whatever we want, you can ask him to take you to a big toy shop another time"

Niki began to whine, tugging onto Jungwons arms repeatedly as he tried pulling the boy towards the toys which were down the end. However, Jungwon woke up rather bitter today, so Niki's constant pleading wasn't making his mood any better.

"Niki, not now" Jungwon sucked in a breath, trying to keep his cool. The last thing he'd want to do is to lash out on the younger.

"Please hyung! I really want that nerf gu-"

"Just shut up for goodness sake?! You're not five, why don't you understand?" Jungwon couldn't contain his annoyance. He seriously didn't expect it to come out like the way it did, and honestly, he hated shouting at the younger.

Niki inhaled sharply, flinching a little at Jungwons sudden outburst. His bitter tone and annoyed expression made the younger feel more upset than he would have liked to feel, since he had always looked up to the leader.

"Forget it, I'm leaving" he said at last, his voice obviously shaking a little. Niki was still a child, and was going through a rough puberty so his sensitivity levels were at high stakes right now.

Jungwon eyes widened, realising that he had messed up big time. He had never meant to scare the maknae away like that "Don't go! I'm sorry Niki, I'm just not in the mood today, don't leave, please?" Jungwon apologised rather afraid. He didn't want Niki to become distant with him or something, since he was the only one that called him hyung, and that made their bond special.

"What if the paparazzi comes?" Jungwon whispers out a little hesitantly, since he hated them alot. They were like mosquitoes that never dies, and will always come back to bother you no matter what.

Niki glared at Jungwon before rolling his eyes, digging his hands into his pockets "Deal with it yourself" he turned his back onto Jungwon, walking towards the automatic doors that led to outside. Niki didn't even look back once.

Honestly, that stung.

"He's just going to leave me alone?" Jungwon sighed softly, grabbing the handle of the basket even tighter, sweat already forming on the palms of his hands. He silently carried on walking down the aisles, his goal to buy everything in the list.

Maybe if there was left over money, he would buy a nerf gun for Niki.

"Don't be scared, they won't come" Jungwon whispers silently as he lifted his mask subconsciously every five seconds.

He'll be fine...

... Right?
***

Jungwon had crossed out about six things from the list. He honestly felt uneasy since it was slightly odd being alone without a body guard or a member. He just carried on, not letting it get to his head since he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.