Sunghoon || Anemia

"One, two, three... and back again!" The instructor yelled out.

Currently, the enhypen members were all preparing for a choreography for their comeback, which they will be set to perform in a week time, so they don't have long at all.

"Heeseung, maybe put a little more power into that move, that way, it can capture the fans hearts" the instructor advised, wanting the boys to put on a great performance.

Heeseung just nods "I'll try"

He repeats the movement, and put more emphasis just like the instructor had suggested, leaving both him, the members and the instructor satisfied.

"Wow Heeseung, I think that works well!" The instructor says, along with the other members who were complimenting the older one.

Heeseung smiled ecstatically, thanking them all as he pushed through the session in a confident manner. The dance practise went smoothly and relatively well. They all almost mastered the choreography, so they weren't worried about falling behind.

Except, someone did.

Sunghoon hasn't been the greatest lately to say the least. He was all about good health but for some reason, these days, he's just been feeling so tired and unmotivated.

Even with the comeback coming up, he should be feeling a rush of adrenaline at least, but no, he hasn't been feeling himself at all. He's absolutely dreading the schedules that'll be coming up in about a weeks time. He knew that the group will be insanely busy, and just at the thought of that gives him the chills.

What if I mess everything up?

What if I trip over?

What if -

"Hey, Sunghoon"

Sunghoon immediately snapped out of his thoughts, looking up only to meet eyes with Heeseung.

"Yeah?" He says cluelessly.

He then notices all eyes on him, making him feel slightly anxious. Why were they looking at him? Did he do something?

"What's wrong?" He muttered out loud, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

Heeseung sighed before awkwardly smiling "Well, we were just saying how we all need to focus and stay healthy, but you seemed like you were in another world, so I just snapped you out of it"

Sunghoon just pursed his lips before nodding "Oh yeah, good health, pretty important I guess"

It went silent after his response, making the tension a lot more awkward. Sunghoon just cleared his throat, forcing out a small smile "I'm going to use the bathroom real quick"

The members just nodded, watching him exit the room rather confused "What's up with him?" Jake questioned, noticing how awkward Sunghoon was acting. Sunoo just shrugged "Just Sunghoon being Sunghoon, maybe he's just in some sort of phase"

Jay sighs, leaning against the wall before gulping down loads of water "He'd tell us if something was wrong, so I'm not going to overthink"

Sunoo nods, followed by the other members.

"Well let's carry on with practise then, he can join when he comes back" Jungwon says, not wanting to waste any of their practise time.

The members all nod and proceeded to practise from their starting formation.

***

Sunghoon stumbled into the bathroom, his mind swirling, making him see duplicates and even triples of everything. He lets out a breathy groan, leaning against the wall for support. "Damn I feel like shit" he mutters under his breath, gasping slightly at the sudden nauseous feeling he was experiencing.

☆Enhypen sickfics☆ (Slow Updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें