Sunoo || Seizure

The Enhypen members were all chilling in their dorms, lazing about. Finally, a day with no schedule involved, which was a rare blessing as they all liked to call it.

Sunghoon was hanging out with Riki, singing his heart out as Riki of course joined in. It was one hell of an amusing sight to see the youngest and the middle child acting like pure crackheads.

"Guys! Keep it down, you're gonna wake up the whole building" Jay yelled out loud in annoyance, coming out of his room looking obviously tired.

Sunghoon laughed hysterically, shaking his head "Oh Jay hyung, we all know our walls are sound proof, I still can't believe you told us that we had to be quiet because our walls were apparantly thin!" Sunghoon whined whilst glaring at Jay.

Riki joined in, adding to the conplaints "Yeah, plus we had to spend our first two weeks of holiday in silence because we believed you!"

Jay rolled his eyes "I'd do anything for my sleep, so suck it up" He sarcastically replied as he shut the door to his room and went back to bed.

Sunghoon slouched over the couch, getting a very much needed break as Riki grabbed two water bottles for the two exhausted boys.

"Here you go" Riki says while handing a cold bottle of water for the thirsty boy. Sunghoon smiled in appreciation, not forgetting his manners that Jay would just never shut up about "Thank you"

The two gulped down their waters, blankly staring at the ceilings when Jungwon and Heeseung came out from Sunoo room, looking giddy and excited.

Both Sunghoon and Riki took notice of the two boys, raising their brows at the sudden grin Jungwon lets out. He then held up a beautifully made lego car, making sure to show it off in all angles "What do you guys think?" He asks with confidence.

Sunghoon applauded whilst Riki nodded in approval. The two boys clearly liked the car. Riki then chuckled a little "Hyung, can I keep it?" He asks, knowing that Jungwon just couldn't say no to him.

Jungwon rolled his eyes, already realising what Riki was trying to do "You little idiot, here" Jungwon says, holding back a small laughter once he saw Riki's ecstatic expression.

Heeseung on the other hand held up a pretty big, detailed yet complicated well made lego ship, which got the two boys gaping at. Heeseung just smirked "Ah yes I know, it's so good" he says with a small knowing smile.

Sunghoon just scoffed "Hyung, I was going to compliment it but on second thoughts, nope" he says with a little grin once he saw Heeseung defeated expression.

Sunghoon then furrowed his brows, noticing that he had practically seen all the members except Jake and Sunoo, which was odd because the two of them were always wandering around the dorm doing god knows what.

"Where's Sunoo and Jake?" He eventually asks, raising his brows. Heeseung pursed his lips before recalling where he saw the two last. Soon, it soon clicks before he points towards Jake's room "In there"

Sunghoon nods, muttering a small "Thanks" before standing up to see what the two other members were up to. He didn't really have a specific reason, but he mainly just curious and bored.

***

In the room, Sunghoon overheard loud chatters, realising that Sunoo and Jake were gossiping about god knows what. Sunghoon just awkwardly smiled, entering the room as he crossed his arms "Oh hey guys, just wanted to see what you guys were up too"

Sunoo and Jake just nods and paused the conversation. It was silence for a few moments before Sunghoon decided to see himself out.

Sunoo, who was confused at Sunghoons sudden appearance just shrugs as Jake resumes their convo from before "So where were we? Oh you was talking about when you heard that girl backchatting about you"