Chapter 57

Misty

Holding me firmly in his arms, I've never felt so secure in my life. With my head against his chest, I listened to the beat of his heart as we did our first dance.

🎶Treated me kind, sweet destiny. Carried me through desperation, to the one that was waiting for me...🎶

Knowing how much I loved Marian Carey, he surprised me with our first dance song being to Vision of love.

This song was perfect. It was us and our love.

"I got ya ma."

Whispering in my ear, he then kissed me on my forehead, making me even more relaxed than before.

🎶I had a vision of love, and it was all that you've given to me.🎶

"This is so perfect." I glanced up at him.

"Like you are."

Once the music was over, we sat at our respected table and listened as our bridal party and well everyone there who had one, give a speech.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?"

Whsipering in my ear, he then kissed my spot below my ear, causing me to shiver.

"You did but hearing it again won't hurt!" I smirked.

"Damn you look so fucking good." He said seductively as his hands moved up my leg.

"Can y'all not be nasty for once?" Travis spoke.

"Don't knock it till ya try it bruh!" Aug laughed as I shook my head.

"Just a damn shame." He shook his head.

Once they were finished, we were served and the reception was in full swing.

*****

Sitting at our table, I smiled as I watched Aug danced with his niece Callie. Now five years old, she was the sweetest thing ever and she loved her some uncle Aug.

"How are you feeling love?"

Turning to my left, his mother came and sat next to me.

"A bit better now." I admitted.

After we had eaten, my back started to ache. If it wasn't for my grandmother and her pharmacy in her hand bag, I don't know how I would be now.

"Is that a normal thing?"

"Mhm." I nodded. "My doctor said its all part of the healing process."

Understanding what I was explaining to her, we both looked out at August.

"He's really good with them huh?" I spoke.

"He is." She smiled. "Are y'all gonna have any soon?"

"Not soon but we plan on it."

"Good." She laughed.

"We've always spoken about it. I've told him I want two."

"Only?"

"Yes." I laughed.

"Hmm. Okay."

"What?"

"Well I know he has always said he wanted a big family."

"Well in his words, whatever Misty wants, Misty gets." I smiled.

"He spoils you so much." She laughed.

"We spoil each other."

"Main thing is y'all make each other happy."

"I'm so happy that we are back and at this point in our lives."