𝐭𝐰𝗼. 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

Kendra was the first Swan to arrive at the school, giving her a couple minutes to check over her outfit, which consisted of a plain white crop top, a black cropped zip up jacket, and a pair of light washed jeans with a couple rips on the knees.

Climbing out of her car, she is joined by Bella, the two walking in together, all eyes on them. Kendra shoved her hands in her pocket, thankful she zipped it halfway. Bella looks around nervously, not liking all of the attention on the two. Bella grabs onto the side of Kendra's black zip up hoodie. Taking some comfort in the day.

The sisters (never without their IPOD's)make their way thru kids who stare openly; a few brave ones say hi. They're all talking about them.

This is Bella's hell.

Bella's grip on Kendra's jacket tightens, not liking all of the stares the two were getting. Once the two had gotten their schedules, Kendra and Bella had to go their own ways.

Kendra split from Bella, wishing her the best. Bella glares at the back of her sisters head as Kendra walks into Room 105, to be greeted by Mr. Smith, her math teacher.

"You must be Kendra." He says, still sitting at his desk, Kendra nods at his statement, "Sit by Jessica, in the back." He says, pointing to the only empty seat in the room beside a girl with long brown hair.

Kendra takes a seat beside her, smiling at the girl. "I'm Jessica." The girl says happily, "I'm Kendra." Kendra replies, smiling at the kind girl.

"Ok, Ladies and gentlemen, please open your books to page 237, and answer questions 1-9." Mr. Smith says, "And, Kendra if you have any questions, be free to ask."

Kendra takes out her math book that she was required to get for the new school. Flipping through the pages, she quickly flips to the first page.

◂❛ʚ✿ɞ❜▸

Bella, Kendra, Jessica, and some dude that she learned his name is Mike, walk to their table trays in hand. Eric appears, and squishes into a seat next to Bella.

"Mike, you met my home girl Bella." Eric asks, "Your home girl?" Mike asks, the two getting into a play fight.

Jessica turns to Bella, "It's first grade all over again, and you're the shiny new toy." She smiles, Bella smiles awkwardly.

Suddenly, a flash blinds both Bella and Kendra. The two sisters look up at the photographer. "Sorry, needed a candid for the feature-" The girl try's to apologize only to get cut off by Eric, one of the other people Kendra hadn't met.

"Feature's dead, Angela. Don't bring it up again." He then turns to Bella, "I got your back, baby." He smiles at her.

Angela looks disappointed, "Guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking." She says, picking at her food, "Sorry. There's always eating disorders, or Speedo padding on the swim team-" Bella try's, but gets cut off, "-- Wait, that's a good one.." Angela says, getting an idea from Bella.

Kendra looks over at her sister, noticing her not paying attention to their new friends, turning to the double doors of the cafeteria, she sees what's got Bella's attention.

The doors swing open as four of the most astounding people Kendra's ever seen enters the large building. Two guys, two girls, all chalky pale, purplish shadows under their eyes... and all devastatingly beautiful.

They move through the room with effortless grace, and take a seat at a table furthest from the sisters. Bella leans over to Jessica and Angela, "Who are they?" Bella asks, Kendra also turning to them to see what they say.

"The Cullens." Angela says, looking at their table, "Well, the Cullen, the Hales, and Scott." Angela says, looking over at the girls, "some of them have different last names." Jessica leans in, swinging into gossip mode. "Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago."

"They kinda keep to themselves." Angela tells the two Swans, "Because they're all together. Like, together together. The blonde girl, Rosalie Hale, and the dark-haired guy walking beside her, Damien Scott-Cullen..."

Kendra looks back, looking at the beautiful blonde that looks like she's a sculpture that someone sculpted perfectly. And then there was Damien. He looked oddly familiar, he seemed oddly familiar. "... they're a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

"Jess, they're not actually related." Angela tells Jessica, looking over at her, "But they live together." Jessica comments, and then turns back to the two sisters, "And the little dark haired girl, Alice, she's really weird..."

Kendra looks back to see a girl that was pixie-like, light on her feet, pretty thin, with black hair going in every direction. She hovers over a guy who has honey-blond hair, is tall, lean, and looks slightly tortured.

"... she's with Jasper, the blonde who looks like he's in pain. I mean, Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad slash match maker." Jessica says, finishing her sentence.

"Maybe he'll adopt me." Angela comments, Kendra and Bella laugh, liking her... and then the last two Cullens enter the cafeteria building.

One boy who looks to be lanky, with untidy, bronze colored hair. He seems inwardly turned, mysterious. More boyish than the others. And alongside him is a big, brawny, who looks like a weight lifter, with a playful glint in his eye.

Bella and Kendra can't take their eyes off of the two boys, Kendra's eyes on weight lifter and Bella's on the lank boy. "Who are they?" Bella asks, the two turning back to listen and get their answer. "That's Edward and Emmett Cullen."

Suddenly, the two look over, as if they heard Jessica from across the room. Their eyes meet Bella and Kendra's. Kendra's never liked eye contact, so when she makes eye contact with Emmett, she takes a second, before turning away feeling nervous and she has a tingly feeling in her stomach.

"They're totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently, no one here is good enough for them. Like I care." Jessica says, she obviously does, "Anyway, don't waste your time." She finishes, looking at the two girls.

"I wasn't planning on it." Bella says, Kendra nods, "Nope. Me either." Kendra tells them, taking a fry from her tray and eating it.

Kendra turns to Bella and catches her taking a peak at Edward again. He's staring at her outright now, with a slightly frustrated expression that unnerves Bella. Kendra also catches Emmett sneaking glances every so often.

Kendra doesn't say anything, she turns back to the table, holding her hand out for Bella to take, which she does, instantly feeling some relief knowing she's got her sister there.