𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫. 𝗼𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝗼𝐧

Bella looks out at the fog as she and Kendra sat on Bella's bed, Kendra's phone sat in the middle of them as they listened to their mother. "If spring training goes well, we could be living in Florida permanently." Rene tells her daughters happily.

"Please insert 25 cents to continue." A telephone operator says in a robotic voice, "Mom, where's your cell?" Bella asks, looking down at the phone.

Rene looks down at her hand, her dead cell phone in it. "Ok, I didn't lose my power cord. It ran away. Screaming. I literally repel technology now." Rene explains to her daughters .Bella smiles, missing her mom. Rene quickly feeds the phone quarters so it wouldn't end the call.

"Now, tell me more about your school, babies. What are the kids like? Are there any cute guys? Are they being nice to you?" Rene asks, listening for the two girls replies. "They've all been really... welcoming." Bella lies through her teeth, looking up at Kendra to make sure she agrees. "Yeah, no. They've been super nice." Kendra tells her mother, though that wasn't a totally lie, some of the kids have been super nice. But the others just continue to stare at the two Swans.

◂❛ʚ✿ɞ❜▸

Bella sits atop a table, Kendra sitting right beside her, a bag of skittles in hand, as she pours some into her mouth. Bella had an open book in her lap, but her eyes were elsewhere. On the arriving kids, and the parking lot as they pull in, she's waiting for Edward.

Jessica, Angela, Mike and Eric kick around a soccerball nearby. They wave Bella and Kendra to join them but she smiles, declining... and returns to watching for Edward. "Ok? So what's the problem with kid again?" Kendra asks, a little confused as to why they were being the loners and not hanging out with their new found friends.

"I think he thinks I stink." Bella explains to her little sister. Kendra rolls her eyes at Bella, "Well, you know what. Screw Jim, ok? Because if he doesn't like how amazing you are then he doesn't deserve your time." Kendra tells her sister. Bella looks back, smiling at her. "Thanks, Ken."

Kendra smiles at the old nickname, "You're welcome Bells." She tells her, pouring some more skittles into her mouth. She really needs to get some more... or a bigger bag.

◂❛ʚ✿ɞ❜▸

It was her the last class of the day. English class. The only class she shares with five of the Cullens, Hales, and Scott. There was Alice, who Kendra sat right beside, and then there was Damien, who sat beside Rosalie, beside Alice and Kendra, and Jasper sat beside Emmett, who sat in front of Alice and Kendra.

Taking her seat, Mr Gray walks in, greeting the class, having gone to the bathroom. He pulls some papers off his desk, and begins to explain what the paper was about.

◂❛ʚ✿ɞ❜▸

Kendra had her elbow on the desk as she chewed on the end of her pencil. She had gone through and finished all of the other English problems, but she got stuck on a few. And she didn't even know if any of them were correct.

Alice turns to Kendra as she sighs, "What's wrong?" Alice asks, there was some talking around the room. From the people who had finished the paper, who needed help, and people that just didn't want to do the worksheet. "Um..." Kendra trails off, not knowing how to explain her problem,

"I'm confused on this..." Kendra trails off, not even knowing where she's confused, "I'm confused on all of it." Kendra tells the girl, sliding the paper across the desk and gesturing toward the whole paper.

Alice giggles lightly at the girl, "Here, let me explain this better, that ok?" Alice asks, Kendra just nods eagerly. If someone could explain it to her better than the teacher, that would be fantastic. Because Kendra might've zoned out while he was explaining.

◂❛ʚ✿ɞ❜▸

Bella sits with Jessica and Angela who watch a YouTube video on Angela's phone. Bella gives it a cursory look, but is focused on the Cullen table --only five of them. Edward's seat is empty...

Kendra rolls her eyes, glancing back at the Cullens. They were all extremely nice to her. Somewhat. Alice was nice, she had spoken once or twice since coming to the small school, and has been helping Kendra with her English. Jasper was a quiet kid, who didn't seem to mind Kendra being around his girlfriend, or being around him. Both Alice and Kendra were like balls of sunshine. Fueled with energy.

Damien had helped her a couple times in biology. They had ended up sitting by each other and are now partners. Rosalie was hard to read, but Kendra could just see right through her. She was a head strong girl, who was incredibly beautiful, and probably one of the strongest people in the world, mentally at least. Kendra could tell that Rosalie had gone through some stuff in the past. Probably before she was adopted.

Emmett, who glanced over at Kendra with a smile, the girl returning it. He was nice, he had helped Kendra with her English when Damien needed Alices help. Damien and Kendra had something in common. Sucking at English. And then there was Edward, that Kendra had only heard about from Bella. And from what she could tell, he was kinda a creep. Turning to her sister, "Stop." She whispers, "What?" Bella whisper asks, turning her gaze to her sister.

"Stop looking over there. It kinda seems to me like this is becoming an obsession." Kendra tells her sister, "But-" Bella gets cut off by Kendra, "No buts, look at the video." Kendra says, turning her sisters head towards their other friends. Bella glares at her sister while Kendra just smiles.

◂❛ʚ✿ɞ❜▸

Bella and Kendra exit with Angela, Mike, Jessica and Eric, becoming a part of their small circle. Kendra looks over at her sister as she sees the red car coming into sight, but she just sees Bella only glancing at Rosalie's car, a red M3 BMW, as it drives past, noting, again, five Cullens, no Edward. Bella returns to her friends, "Good job. You only glanced." Kendra tells her sister happily, "Yea, yea." Bella says, laughing slightly, finally forgetting about him...