𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

I'll be doing some minor editing, so don't mind me.

\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\/\\\

Description: ❗️Cover not mine!❗️
❗️Link: https://pin.it/3wjS7FN ❗️

⚠️Warning I'm crap at doing descriptions⚠️

What happened after Tommy gets revived, but doesn't end up in the Dream Smp?

He ends up in this castle, it's large and has multiple spirals and towers. The landscape is quite barren other than the large forest that stands at the end of the large field.

I woke up in a bed. My wings ached and my arms constricted from fast movements, a bright light peered through my eyelids. "Is he going to be alright, professor?" Professor? Was I in a school? Me! Tommyinnit! A man who had never been in school!

⛔️SET IN MARUDER'S ERA⛔️

❕TWs will be at the start of the chapter if needed❕

————————————————————

TWs: sort of censored swearing

Dream's Pov:

The dream was boring. He was bored without Tommy. At least when Tommy was there in the prison with him he had someone to talk to.

He had the revival book what's the worst that could happen? It's not like Tommy could die, he was already dead.

He went to reach for the revival book when he heard the lava start to drain. What? No one had come to visit me since Tommy died. These thoughts rattled in Dream's brain.

What if it's Tommy's ghost? Would he be like ghost use? Or less kind? More thoughts like this went through his brain.

Tommy's Pov:

I woke up in a bed. My wings ached and my arms constricted from fast movements, a bright light peered through my eyelids. "Is he going to be alright, professor?" Professor? Was I in a school? Me! Tommyinnit! A man who had never been in school?

"Is he awake?" asked a man his voice reminded him of an old man who tried to sell him a stick but claimed it was a wand. This memory left Tommy's head as quickly as it had come.

"You awake hun?" said a woman her voice raspy. HUN? HUN! DID SHE JUST CALL THOMAS CAREFUL DANGER WOMAN-HAVER KRAKEN INNIT, HUN?!?
THOMAS CAREFUL DANGER WOMAN-HAVER KRAKEN INNIT, HUN!?!

The disrespect! When will justice be served??

"No" he answered
"Come on hun," she tutted
"First don't call me hun and second of all don't tutt at me!" he screeched back at her.
"Alright no need to shout" she responded.

"Who are you?" asked the man with the familiar voice
"Why does it matter?" replied Tommy
"Do you want help or not!" said the girl quietly yet still audible.
"I know how to help myself, thank you!" he chirped back.

"Those scars say otherwise," said a boy Tommy didn't even realise was there "Well that's what a few wars will do to ya," responded Tommy. "War?" asked the girl, "Yes!" said Tommy. "Why were you at war?" said the old man.

"Well, ya see my father and brother kinda left me and my other brother. Well, my brother -his name is Wilbur- had just had a baby, so to protect the baby he built a nation. Now the ruler of the place we were living in wasn't happy so he started a war in which I helped fight for freedom at the age of 9" explained Tommy.

"Nine!" piped up another boy "That's too young!" How many goddamn children are in this room? "Right how many fvcking people are in this place?" asked Tommy.

"Like the whole teaching staff, prefects, head girl and head boy," said the same boy. "Ok...can someone get out of these fvcking chains please?" responded Tommy. "Thought you didn't need help!" sneered another girl. "Haha very funny, now get me out of these motherfvcking chains!" screamed Tommy.

"Why so aggressive?" responded the girl again. "Clearly you've never been through tortured, being exiled by your best friend or taught how to defend yourself since you could walk have you!" shouted Tommy.

"I don't believe you," said the same girl. "How arrogant are you?" replied Tommy. "Don't talk to my students like that young man!" said the old man as he raised his voice.

"Just let me out please,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 734

97% of girls👩 would scream if they saw Justin Bieber🧔 standing on a skyscraper🏙️, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there, eating popcorn🍿 and screaming, "DO A BACKFLIP!" Copy and paste this into your profile.