𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔?

It's been a while, huh? Anygays, how are we on this fine day? Hope you're well!!! Remember you are amazing don't let other people tell you what you should be.

Hopefully you drank some water today and have eaten. If you haven't eaten at least drink some water. I understand that eating something won't always help but drinking is the least you can do. You need fluids in your body to survive so please drink something. You don't have to eat if you don't want to but at least try.

Apologies for my rant. :]
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
TWs: swearing, insults, mention of incest
———————————————————————

"So when do I start?"asked a skeptical Tommy. The man looked up "Hopefully tomorrow but you'll be introduced tonight and also sorted."

~~~~~

~Time skip brought to you by the fact that I should be doing history homework not this~

Tommy followed the old ass man down the stairs. The man took him back to the medical place (he still had to find out what this place was called).

Tommy laid on the bed, he had become used to the hard mattress by now. Why did he expect the offer? Hell he'd never even been to school before.

Had he just made the biggest mistake of his life?

Probably.

Did he care?

One hundred percent.

Tommy looked at the pillow on the bed. It looked so soft an fluffy. And his urge to go to sleep grew faster and faster. Until he face planted the pillow and after a few minutes fell a sleep.

/Entering the dream brought to you by the fact I still haven't did the homework\

Tommy felt a cold breeze hit his back, he looked up and looked around. He was back in Limbo.

He heard the not so distant screams of uno. That was new. Tommy inched closer towards the screaming of uno. To soon hear "LAS DRUGAS, MAN!"

MEXICAN DREAM? When did he get here? "Mexican Dream?"asked the blonde. "Tommy!"replied the enthusiastic man. Oh in the name of prime.

"Tommyy!"exclaimed the goat-sheep person thing. "Is he drunk?"Tommy looked at Wilbur "Can dead people even get drunk?"

"Why would I know?"asked Wilbur. Tommy looked at his brother "I don't know, maybe because you're dead!"
"So are you"
"Technically I'm not"
"But you are"
"I'm not"

Schlatt looked up from the bottom of an empty beer bottle, "How about you both shut the fvck up? I don't know why that's so hard for you lot."

Tommy and Wilbur glared at Schlatt. Tommy didn't know why but this Schlatt was too kind. He hasn't tried to kill Tommy (yet) and he seemed...nice? "Schlatt, can I ask you a question?"

The goat hybrid looked at him, "Sure, nothing illegal though." "Umm...so like...why are you being so nice?"asked the blonde. The brunette simply looked at the boy and muttered "There's no reason to stay hateful 'cause you might just be stuck with someone you hate." He gave a quick glance to Wilbur.

"So you forgive and forget?"questioned Tommy. "No, suppose you could describe it more as, recover and remember,"answered Schlatt.

"I'm here by the way!"exclaimed Wilbur. "Really? I didn't notice,"said Schlatt sarcastically. "Haha very funny,"muttered Wilbur, "So you admit I'm funny?"asked Schlatt. "Hell nah, you used sarcasm on me, so I used sarcasm against you,"answered Wilbur.

"I am a lump of skin and bones, sarcasm is my only defence!"argued Schlatt. (Defo not inspired by Stiles Stilinski). "What?"asked a severely confused Wilbur.

"Can y'all stop arguing for 5 minutes?"questioned Tommy. "Do you want the serious answer?"asked Wilbur, Tommy nodded, "Then no!"smiled the brunette.

"...Fvck you man,"replied Tommy after a pause. "Eww no he's your brother,"gagged Schlatt, "Not like that, you sick motherfvcker!"said a horrified Wilbur.

Tommy looked at Schlatt, he was horrified to say the least. "...I think I'm going to vomit up my dinner from last night,"said the blonde breaking the silence that had cascaded across the void.

And with that comment Tommy passed out.

/Exiting the dream brought to you by the fact that I finished my history homework :D\

Tommy woke-up to a pain in his stomach. He looked over at the clock next to him 10:34. "I've been asleep for around 3 hours," the boy murmured. "Ahh so you're awake...finally!"exclaimed the nurse, "Now let's get you some food."

The woman turned around, then came back after a few minutes with a plate of food. "Here is your lunch dear," said the woman.

Tommy ate the food, it was delicious considering the fact that Tommy basically lived on carrots he had stole from Techno. Damn he missed techno.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
came back to this in july, i started this chapter in march🧍

...oops?

anygays have an update

word count: 834