𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛?

TWs: swearing

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚋¡𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜!!!

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚜.
————————————————————

So he walked around the corner while doing so he inhaled the alcohol that was lingering in the air. Tommy started to cough and splutter.

"Tommy?" croaked a tiered Wilbur. Tommy attempted to respond but it sounded a lot like 'fbfjcfkxyfd.'

"Tommy, are you okay?" questioned the same-tiered Wilbur but a lot more calm and welcoming.

"Look what the cat dragged in," laughed an unforgivable laugh.

~~

"I've got to be honest I have missed you, Tommy," the said voice belonged to Schlatt "What's the matter cat got your tongue?"

"Schlatt?" exclaimed an astonished Tommy. "That's my name you little sh¡t!" responded the brunette fvcker "Also your pathetic brother has been crying like a baby because you left on a train or some sh¡t." These words sent a shiver to cascade down the blonde's back, Wilbur cared about him?

He actually cared?

Did he care?

The train station was quiet for a few minutes the only noise being the occasional sniffle from Wilbur.

(𝙰/𝚗: 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎-𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏!!!)

Tommy walked over to Wilbur and he crouched down. "Wil..." started the younger one, the older one lifting his head to reveal bloodshot red eyes "Why are you crying big man?" he finished with.

"Are you really there?" questioned the older, the worry in the brunette's voice didn't sit right in Tommy's stomach. "Yes I'm here," answered Tommy.

"Good," replied Wilbur he said this while pulling the younger into a hug. "I didn't consent to this," muttered Tommy but he quickly shut up as Wilbur stroked his hair.

"I care about you Wilby," murmured Tommy without thinking, Wilbur responded with "Did you just call me Wilby?"

"No! No! Fvck no!" screamed Tommy.

"It's ok you can call me Wilby if you want Tommy," replied Wilbur. All he got back was a raspberry from Tommy but it was good enough for Wilbur.

"Ok goldie locks and the ugly ass bear stop having a wholesome moment!" exclaimed Schlatt. "Fvck you Schlatt," said Tommy with no hesitation "Anyway how am I here?"

"Here?" questioned Wilbur.

"Here, in Limbo," answered Tommy, he had a lot of questions but this one was the most reasonable. "If you die then get revived then you come visit limbo," said Schlatt casually.