𝙴𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

TWs: swearing

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
𝚄𝚖𝚖...𝚑𝚒? 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎...𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 :(
𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝙳𝚞𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝.
[______________________________]

As soon as the black-haired boy left Dumbledoor turned towards him. "What do you think makes a good story," asked the old man.

"Sorry I'm not sure I understand, could you please tell me what you mean?" answered Tommy as politely as possible.

"When you read a tale what makes it good?" replied Dumbledoor.

"Umm..." started Tommy "I suppose the start or maybe the ending."

Tommy looked around. He was in an office of some sort, it had trinkets in cupboards and moving paintings? Tommy thought the power gods were witchcraft but this was a whole new level.

"Interesting," said the man while following the boy's gaze.

"What's interesting?" asked the boy amused by the professor's statement.

"Your interest in the paintings on the wall," answered Dumbledoor.

"One of them is staring at me!" sulked Tommy.

"They do tend to do that," muttered the man "Excuse me, what the fuck?" commented Tommy.

"Yes, that's quite normal," said the elder unfazed. "Tha fvc-"

With the Syndicate:

"So you seen Tommy recently, Phil?" asked the pink. He looked at the blonde staring out the window. There stood a long silence. "I don't know," sighed Phil.

"It's Tommy? Isn't it?" replied the pinkette.

Phil looked at Techno, "Maybe...ok yes it is Tommy," Techno looked at him sceptical "He hasn't sent me any letters."

"That's not a good reason Phil," muttered the pinkette.

Back with Tommy:

"So you want me to actually be a part of your school?" questioned Tommy. "Yes," replied the man as though asking a random person to join your school was normal.

"So when do I start?" asked a sceptical Tommy. The man looked up "Hopefully tomorrow but you'll be introduced tonight and also sorted."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 :(
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝:𝟹𝟸𝟹