𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

So many Harry Potter fans are going to get mad at me. If I go missing you know why.
————————————————————

TWs: swearing

Tommy woke with a start, a bead of sweat now falling down his face. He looked around for his chest but then he remembered where he was...

He didn't know where he was all Tommy knew (and all he cared about) was he wasn't in the Dream SMP anymore.

~~

"You ok, dear?" said an unfamiliar voice, though unfamiliar still it felt homely and welcoming. "Yuh," Tommy yawned back.

"What happened?" asked the same woman "Just a nightmare," responded the blonde boy. "I'm Professor McGonagall by the way," said the woman "You can call me Minerva if you prefer."

Tommy appreciated the offer but shook his head and replied "No it's okay."

The next thing he knew he was bathing in the midday sun. The glow scattered around the room "Finally you're awake," said a woman

"What?" replied Tommy.

"It's midday lad," said a new boy, this boy had short jet-black hair and blue eyes similar to his own but brighter "What you staring at lad?" "Nothing!" exclaimed Tommy.

"He reminds me of you Wormtail when we first got a detention," said another boy this one still had jet black hair but his shoulder length and his eyes were grey but still full of joy. "What's that supposed to mean?" whined another boy, who Tommy assumed was Wormtail.

The woman decided to leave. Probably had more exciting things to do than watch teenagers have a chat.

"Stop arguing you two!" muttered another boy. This hit a lot of scowls and whispers based around the words 'fuck you moony.'

"Moony?" commented Tommy. Tommy started to draw in his wings as he didn't want too many questions about them.

"You have good hearing mate," replied the boy with shorter black hair "Names James by the way but prefer if you call me Prongs."

"Prongs, okay got it," Tommy said while making a mental note of it. The boy with the longer black hair then said "Sirius but padfoot is much preferred."

"What's with the strange nicknames?" questioned Tommy with visible confusion on his face.

"Strange!" said Sirius enraged.

"Yep, how the fuck do you come up with 'Wormtail'? No offence but how did you think that was a good name?" ranted Tommy.

"Well what's your name 'Mr nickname Juge'?" exclaimed James. The blonde responded with "Tommy."

"Tommy? That's such a basic ass name!" replied Sirius.

"Well when your name used to be 'Experiment no.42069' what do you expect?" said Tommy a bit louder than he meant to.

"Experiment?" questioned 'Moony' in disbelief. After this comment, he quickly fled the room.

"Where do reckon he's gone off to?" questioned James.
"Probably to the Library," muttered 'Wormtail' he also added, "to research human experimentation and trafficking."

"Trafficking? You know what I won't question it," said James.

This thought spiralled around Tommy's head. The next thing the blonde knew his head hit the pillow and he fell into the horror of dreamland.

The blonde looked around. He was in what looked like a...train station?

Wait, a train station.

Did that mean he was in limbo?

Possibly?

The place was dark and dirty.

The blonde heard a few hiccups between what sounded like...crying? What had happened?

The blonde walked towards the sounds. The closer he went the more the sound echoed and a smell drifted under his nose.

The smell was strong, to say the least.

It was the strong smell of...alcohol?

'What had happened to limbo?' Tommy thought it was a lot less...happy? It wasn't really happy anyway but now, even more. The child didn't know how to explain it but it was like all the happiness had been sucked out of the world.

Limbo was getting stranger and stranger by the minute.

Then Tommy reached a corner. The sound of crying now so close sounded like...Wilbur?

But it couldn't be, it couldn't possibly be Wilbur. Tommy hadn't seen him cry since ...Wilbur had begged Phil to kill him.

It dawned on Tommy how he hadn't probably mourned his brother. He wanted to start having his little crying fest.

But he couldn't. He had to power through. He, Tommyinnit was going to make sure his brother was okay.

So he walked around the corner while doing so he inhaled the alcohol that was lingering in the air. Tommy started to cough and splutter.

"Tommy?" croaked a tiered Wilbur. Tommy attempted to respond but it sounded a lot like 'fbfjcfkxyfd.'

"Tommy, are you okay?" questioned the same-tiered Wilbur but a lot more calm and welcoming.

"Look what the cat dragged in," laughed an unforgivable laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count:795