Summertime Sadness

June 23th, 2002
Miami, Florida

Dani laughed as Brian twirled her in the sand. She had this red dress on with her hair high up in a beauty queen style. The night slowly taking over the hot Miami sun. "Hey you wanna play a game?" Dani asked. Brian smiled. "Sure." A devilish smirk came out of Dani's face. "Tag, your it!" Dani laughed and took off.

"No fair!" Brian yelled. She lifted her arms up and slipped out of her heels as she ran. Brian picking up the heels as he ran after her. When he finally caught up to her, he quickly picked her up and twirled her. "Ahh!" She screamed with joy. Her gummy smile showing as she laughed. He set her down gentle onto the sand and twirled her around.

"Dani."

"Brian."

A serious face appeared on Brian's face and Dani's smile dropped a bit. "Marry me." Dani stared at Brian in shock. "What?" She questioned. "Marry me." Brian repeated. Dani laughed before wrapping her arms around him. "You want me to marry you?" Dani asked. "Yes." Brian said. "Now?" Dani asked. "No, but in the future. Will you marry me?" Brian asked. Dani laughed.

"Okay, true blue. I'll marry you."

<3

May 26th, 2013
Miami, Florida

Dani swallowed the lump in her throat. Her mother, Victoria, brushed through her hair and put her vail on. "Are you nervous, baby?" Her mom asked. "Yes." Dani bite her bottom lip. Victoria smiled. "Do you love Brian?" She asked as she looked through the mirror. "Of course, Mommy." Dani looked at her appalled. "Then don't be nervous baby girl." Victoria kissed Dani's cheek.

Dani nodded. Her father, David, walked in. "It's time, Sweetheart." He said as he dabbed his eyes. Dani stood up. Dani wore a silk white dress. The sleeves on her shoulders. Towards the end of the dress it has pretty lace flowers. The pearls around her neck shined. The heels she wore were covered. David put the vail over her head. "You look gorgeous, baby doll." David smiled as he started to get teary eyed.

"Oh Dad, please don't start crying. You've done this once before." Dani rolled her eyes. David smiled and nodded before giving her his arm. The two linked arms as Victoria walked out. "Are you ready?" David asked. Dani nodded. The two walked out and you could hear the music playing. Everyone stood up and watched. Brian stood there with Roman behind him along with Tej.

His breath caught in his throat.

He stared at the woman coming towards him locked into the arms of her father. "She look's beautiful man." Roman whispered. Brian nodded but not looking away at the girl in light. Tori, Suki and her sister, Athena, and one of her friends Christina. Dani bit her lip as she approached Brian with her father. They shook hands as he began to walk away with sniffles.

She stood in front of him with her flowers in her hand. He lifted the vail off and it showed her happy but nervous face. "Hi." She whispered. "Hey." He smiled.

<3

Tori stood in front of the crowd as she held a microphone in her hand. "Hello everyone." She said at the reception. Everyone turned their attention to her. "My dear sister, Dani here is officially married. To a white boy!" The crowd laughed. "This white boy has made my sister a cop to a former criminal but, I have never seen her be happier."

"When we were younger she would always say "I will never ever ever ever kiss a white boy!" well, little Dani, you did a lot more than kiss one. You made a baby with one!" The crowed laughed as Dani looked down embarrassed. "When Dani brought Brian home for our parents twenty fifth anniversary of being married. It was like Guess Who. I told her if I burned down our parents house it wouldn't matter because I didn't bring home the white boy!" Tori said as she laughed with everyone. "Damn." Brian shook his head.

"Anyways, I do have to thank Brian for making my sister the happiest she could be and for giving me my nephew, Drew, who doesn't know his parents were felons. When I first met Brian it was shocking how good looking he was but, then he opened his mouth and I instantly changed my mind. Our Father was shock to his core while our Mother didn't care. My siblings grilled the poor boy and let him know that if he hurt Dani in anyway that he wouldn't see his next morning." Tori went on to explain with laughs from the crowd ever once and a while.

"But soon Brian earned the love and trust of our family and became a blessing to our family. Sadly, we have accepted that Dani was marrying the white boy she brought home and now he is part of our family. So welcome Brian. Much love from this side." Tori raised her glass and everyone took a sip of their drink.

That's when Roman stood up. "Hey everyone. Sadly, I'm not the groom but the best man so I get to make a speech." Roman said and laughs could be heard while Brian punched his arm. "Ow man! Damn. Anyways, I have known Brian for a long time. Since we were kids. I have never seen him more whipped over a girl until Dani popped up." Laughs emerged. "See, when I met Dani she was pissed. We had needed her help with a special project and well she wasn't pleased but Brian somehow managed to get her to come along. How he did it, I will never know." Roman shrugged and people laughed.

"Dani was fierce and had quiet the spunk. Oh man, when Brian was getting hit on, Dani was pissed. Thank God, she didn't throw a drink at the poor girl. Soon, they rekindle and became official after the whole ordeal. When Brian took me and Dani to his mom's, Elizabeth, for dinner she was beyond please to see Dani and quickly accepted the girl into a warm embrace." Dani smiled as she could see Elizabeth beaming at the two of them as she held Drew in her lap.

"She went on to show Dani embarrassing pictures of him and me as well which neither of us appreciated. Overall, Brian is my brother and he couldn't ended with a more kind, beautiful and giving soul like Dani who is ready to risk everything for him and their family. So I say congratulations Brian, you've hit the jackpot! To Mr. and Mrs. Brian O'Conner." Everyone clapped and laughed as Roman finished.

<3

Since you guys were never given a proper wedding I decided to make this cute little thing for you all. To everyone wondering if Dani is dead or not you'll have to find out next chapter!! Stay kind and safe.

Xoxo,