Meeting

Y/n is walking around in Wakanda. She/him is looking around and decides to go fishing alone, She/Him ends up catching three fish but nothing more. Y/n throws the fish back in the water and docs her boat. She bumps into someone and looks up.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry princess" Y/n says.

"No, no your fine" Shuri puts both of her hands on your shoulders and and lifts you up.

"Are you sure? Anyways what is a princess doing out here? Should you be in you lab that everyone talks about?" You look at her while admiring her

"You have a lot of questions to be in the river tribe, How about we hang out and I'll answer your questions then" Shuri laughs

Your respond with "I would love that but I have to hang out with my sister because she wants me to get to know her boyfriend tomorrow"

Shuri looks at you confused "who's your sister?"

"Nakia! she's dating your brother." You look at her awkwardly.

Shuri looks at you surprised "OH SHIT! Your Y/n. You should have told me in the first place"

"I didn't know my name was in your vocabulary" You say with a small attitude

"We are definitely going to have to hang out tomorrow give me your number" Shuri looks at you excited

You put your number in her phone and go home.

"NAKIA~!" You yell as soon as you get in the house.

Nakia comes down stairs and looks at you like your crazy "Now what are you yelling at me for? I'm trying to sleep"

"I'm not meeting your boyfriend tomorrow. I'm sorry." You look at her sarcastically

Nakia looks at you confused "What do you mean?"

You look at her "I'm sorry but Shuri wants to hang out and I kinda like her so I wanna see what's gonna happen between us"

Nakia looks at you and looks guilty "y/n she has a girlfriend. I'm so sorry"

"Oh it's okay, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm gonna go to bed. Love you." You walk upstairs without Nakia being able to say anything else.