Arguments

You find Riri.

"Shuri what the fuck is she doing in here?" You asked mad as ever

"Look my mother invited her over and didn't know we broke up. She should be in the guest room" Shuri looks at her

"Come on shuri you really gone leave me for this peace of trash? Don't you remember that I'm better?

"Who you calling piece of trash, stop using ya words and do something bitch" you start to put your hair up.

"Babe calm down it's not that big of a deal okay?" She tries to calm you down

"What the hell do you mean it's not that big of a deal shes calling me a fucking piece of trash and your letting her. Get the fuck out of my girlfriends room" Ri walks past you out of Shuri's room and you look at her. "How could you?".

Shuri looks at you "Answer me shuri. How could you".

"It wasn't my fault okay? Why is everything my fault?" She looks at you in your eyes and it scares you.

"What do you mean Shuri?" You hold her hand.

"Me and Riri's break up, That's because of me. Every argument I get into with someone, is because of me. I'm tired of everything being because of me." She looks tired, sad, and guilty while guilty. You walk up to her and hug her and she hugs you back wrapping her arms around you.

"I'm sorry. Nothing is because of you. I'm here for you and I'm sorry for yelling. It's just annoying to see your ex. You roll you eyes and shuri looks at you.

"I love you especially when you have an attitude" she smirks and you look at her.

"Let's go Netflix and chill because your tired and need sleep. I'm going to get you a snack and you pick a movie" you go down stairs and see Riri.

"Uh why you still here? I thought you would have been left by now" you side eye her while getting making some burritos for you and shuri with some chips.

"Look I don't care who you are get away from Shuri she's mine" she looks you up and down. Nakia walks down and over hears Riri.

"Look shuri left you for my fine ass sister. If you have a problem with it do something about it. Meanwhile shut your trashy mouth and walk away" Nakia looks at you and she winks then makes her something to eat. You grab you and Shuri's food and walk past Riri and she's too stunned to speak. You and shuri eat and watch Senior Year and go to sleep.