Challenge day 

5:00 am
Nakia wakes you and shuri up.

"Wake up its challenge day. You both need to get ready. Come on up up. We don't have all day" she claps her hands and tries to take the covers off you and shuri.

"Five more minutes" you and shuri say at the same time and laugh. She pulls you closer to her by the waist and then you both go back to sleep.

6:00am
You and shuri finally wake up

"Oh shit! Baby wake up we have to get ready like right now." She shakes you to wake up.

You get up and look at the time "FUCK" you get undressed and start to get ready and shuri is just watching. You throw your pajama pants at her face.

"Come on hurry" you finish getting dressed and start doing your tribe makeup while shuri is getting ready. You both run down stairs and see Nakia and T'challa.

"Sorry were late! We were tired!" You put on your shoes.

"You ready for your big day big guy?! Your gonna become king!" Shuri says picking on T'challa.

"Shuri!" Her mother says.

"Sorry mother!" you and shuri run off laughing.

You walk past Riri in a river tribe outfit. "What the actual fuck" you look at shuri. "Why is she in one of the river tribe outfits?".

Shuri looks at you and says "look she hasn't found a tribe, and she picked your tribe." She looks at you trying to reassure you that it will get better.

"Fine, but she better not be in the river turns after this or there's gonna be a problem." You look shuri dead in the eyes.

"Damn your scary" shuri kisses you.

"Thank you very much" you laugh

"Shit let's get going it's almost time" you both run to get on the boats and everyone is just vibing until everyone gets there. You get there and everyone continues to talk until you hear Juri.

"I Juri, son of Badu, give to you, T'challa, the black panther!"

Everyone claps and cheers as T'challa walks into the water. Nakia is frightened and looks nervous and you whisper.

"Hey what's wrong" you look at her

She looks back at you and says "I have a feeling someone's gonna challenge him" she looks at T'challa while he's in the water they make eye contact. They smile at each other and break the eye contact.

Juri says "does anyone dare to challenge the black panther?" No one says anything until shuri starts to raise her hand and everyone looks at her shook even you. As you try to put her hand down she says

"this corset is really uncomfortable, so can we all just hurry up and go home" she says as she claps.

You pinch her and say "if you be good we can make out when we get home" her eyes widen. She's shook and went quiet.

Juri says"if no one challenges the black panther let us welcome T'challa as king" every tribe welcomes T'challa with their ways and the challenge ends.