Sad news

Shuri wakes up to a call from her kimoyo beads it's Okoye.

"Shuri, I'm so sorry your father has passed in an explosion started by Sokovian radical Helmut Zemo detonated a bomb" Shuri breaks out in tears and you wake up.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" You get up and hug her tightly not letting her go

"M-my dad, he's d-dead" she starts sobbing into your neck

"I'm here, shh, I'm here" you give her a kiss on her forehead and Nakia and T'challa walk into your room. You can tell that T'challa has been crying from his wet face and puffy eyes. Shuri runs into T'challa's arms and continues to cry. All T'challa can do is hold shuri trying not to cry.

Nakia walks over to you and hugs you and your tearing up.

"You guys should get home to your mother, we'll come over later maybe tonight" you give shuri a kiss on her forehead and T'challa and shuri leave.

"What the fuck" Nakia says.

"What did I do something?" You look at her.

"No it's just super crazy how yesterday their dad was fine and perfectly and now he's gone" Nakia looks at the ground

"Maybe we should stay over there for the night they've been through so much and need support ya know?" You agree and look at your phone

"Yeah I agree let's go pack a bag and get over there" Nakia says. You pack some pjs, face masks, and your phone charger. You and Nakia start walking to their house. As soon as you get their you see Riri hugging Shuri and caressing her face. Nakia looks at you.

"I'm fine we just won't speak for a minute I guess."you look somewhere else and see their mother Queen Ramonda you run up to her and hug her.

"How are you? I am so sorry for your loss." You hug her for a quick second and back away.

"I'm doing better then when I found out but I'm trying to hide my emotions so let's not talk about it" After she says that shuri comes up behind you and hugs up and puts her head in your neck. Nakia looks at Shuri annoyed.

"Where's T'challa?" She asks trying to get away from everyone.

"I think he's in his room" Shuri looks at Nakia confused. You start to head into Shuri's room and then you find...