- Chapter 17: Our very first date? -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Kara's Pov -

- Kara's Pov -

When i woke up this morning i wasn't expecting to find a bouquet of white roses on the bottom of my bed with a note attached to them and Demetri nowhere in sight which is unusual because he is always here when i wake up. He always wants me to himself in the morning so we can have lots of cuddles with lots of kisses before he starts his day having to be careful around dad. Which means the roses must be from him so without a second thought i rip the cover off my body and grabbed the bouquet carefully then i carefully take the note off so i can read it without damaging the beautiful roses.

Love today i would like to take you on our very first date, if you want to go on a date with me then tell Nat when she brings you breakfast in bed, hopefully i will see you at our dates destination.

Love Demetri xx

I slam the note to my chest with a big smile on my face because he is such a gentleman to ask me if i'm ready for a date and to even set it up even though there was a possibility i would say no but no won't be my answer because i want us to have this date. We have had such the crazy start to our relationship and now it's time for us to move forward and i can't wait to see where this goes with him but first we need to see how our date goes. I snap out my thoughts when there is a knock on my door then Nat walks in holding a try full of food with a single rose in a glass, Demetri just keeps getting more and more of a gentleman.

"Morning little frost, Demetri asked me to bring you up some breakfast in bed and to get a answer for you?" Nat said and asked sounding a little confused at the end

"Tell him yes i would love to go on a date with him" I said with a smile

"Oh my god! He's asked you to go on a date! I have to get Wanda so we can get you ready!" She said excitedly

"Already on it Nat!" Wanda yells from my walk in closet making me jump in surprise

"Damn it wands, when did you get here?" I said and asked in shock