- Chapter 18: I'm not spoiling you -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Kara's Pov -

- Kara's Pov -

After god knows how many hours Nat and Wanda have finally finished getting me ready and i'm now walking downstairs in my dress (Outfit above) feeling nervous as hell especially when i have to walk in these stupid heels. When i get to the livingroom i see Tony stood in the middle of the livingroom wearing his iron man suit with his helmet still up leaving his face visible, Nat grabs my hand and walks me closer to Tony. Once i'm infront of him he picks me up bridle style making me squeal in surprise and excitement because it's been age's since Tony has took me flying with him, it used to be our bonding time when he would fly over Newyork. He starts to walk to the front door with Nat and Wanda behind him so i take this chance to wrap my arms around his neck lessing my chance of falling even though i know Tony won't let me fall.

I watched tree's as we pass them wondering where Tony could be taking me but i know that i will love wherever Demetri has set the date up because he did it all by himself with alot of thought. I do however have a feeling our date will be here in the woods somewhere due to the fact Tony is not leaving the woods which i won't mind at all due to my love of nature. Suddenly Tony starts to slow down and lands in a heavy wooded area confusing the life out of me because how in tbe world would there be space to have a date. Tony points his suited hand towards a little clearing so i quickly give him a hug then walk through the clearing hearing Tony's thrusters go off then i gasp in shock and awe at what is in front of me.

On a old bridge over a small river is small table with chairs set up that have candles and flowers all around them making it look rustic yet also romantic then i see Demetri stood there at the beginning of the bridge wearing dress pants, shoes and...

On a old bridge over a small river is small table with chairs set up that have candles and flowers all around them making it look rustic yet also romantic then i see Demetri stood there at the beginning of the bridge wearing dress pants, shoes and a white button up shirt that's rolled up to his elbows. I slowly walk over to him which is difficult thanks to the heels i'm wearing which i want to curse at right now because they are catching on every bit of undergrowth. Soon enough i'm stood right infront of him with our eyes locked in a heated gaze not one of us break the eye contact and our body's almost touching making my body feel unusually warm.

"You look absolutely beautiful just like always" He said with his eyes locked with him

"Thank you, you look handsome as always" I said feeling my cheeks warm up with a blush

"I'm glad you came love, i didn't want to push you to come here" He said softly

"You didn't push me at all, i have been dreaming about this day" I said with a big smile

"Good because today is just for us" He said finally breaking our eye contact to link our arms together

"I like that" I said feeling my cheeks warm up again

"I hope you still like it when you see what i have planned for us" He said nervously

"I will like whatever you have planned for me because you did this on your own" I said walking elegantly beside him just like grandma taught me all those years ago

"Take a seat love and if you want a cushion let me know and i will get you one immediately" He said pulling out my chair for me

"My silly vampire did you forget about my conjouring power's but if it makes you feel better i promise to tell you" I said softly as i sit down

"I didn't forget love, it's my duty as you mate to make sure you have everything that makes you comfortable so yes it will make me feel better if you tell me" He said sitting beside me

"I know but i just wanted to remind you that i could get a cushion easily if needed" I said shrugging my shoulders

"I know that love but like i said it would make me feel better if i got it for you" He said turning to hold both my hands

"Okay, okay what have you got planned for me?" I asked changing the subject knowing i won't win right now

"We will eat here under the trees and i will give you a gift then the next part of the date is a surprise" He said smirking

"You spoil me to much" I said shaking my head

"I'm not spoiling you, i'm treating you how you should be treated" He said firmly

I didn't get to say anything because he removes the lids of the plates infront of us that i didn't even notice and i see my all time favourite meal of medium rare steak, fries and vegetables. I look at him with wide eyed because how in the world did he know that this was my all time favourite meal but he just points to the sky and i know dad told him. We both eat our food enjoying the sounds of the nature around us and i was a relaxing atmosphere with the animals continuing their day around us. I don't think Demetri can make this day any better because it's already everything i have dreamed about and more, i have a feeling he is saving the best till last but i don't care aslong as he is beside me all the way.

This date is making me think of what it's going to be like for us in the future, would we have dates like this?, will we have children?, where will we be living?, will we be married?. I know that the both of us will get everything you have wished for an more thanks to Alice's vision but in what order will all of that happen. Actually i don't care what order it all happens is in because i know Demetri will be with me every step of the way and that's all i need and want.

●💙●❄️●💙●

A/n: Since i have recently reached 2k followers, I will answer any question any of my new followers have about me! I will reply honestly so hit me with your questions guys, don't be shy!!❤️❤️