- Epilogue: We have a healthy____ -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Kara's Pov -

- Kara's Pov -

The past four month's have gone so quickly and filled with alot of excitement from everyone which has been amazing to see then to top it all off dad, grandpa and Demetri have even hand carving furniture after furniture saying how they nothing but the best for the baby. Grandma has taking up what midgard calls knitting and has knitted alot of cute baby outfit which made me cry every time i saw how little they looked because i know the baby that will be wearing them outfits is my little bean. Then i have just been doing what grandma told me at the first healers appointment, i have been doing nothing but relaxing which has been hard for me to do since i like being active and train with dad to keep me in shape. Me and Demetri have also decided we are keep the gender of the baby a surprise because we want grandma to tell us if we have a son or a daughter when our baby is born and when we told grandma that she cried saying she will be honoured to do that for us.

Today i have been sat on grandpa's throne watching him and grandma do their royal duties while Demetri, dad and uncle Thor do the finishing touches on the nursery which everyone has decided i won't be allowed to see till the baby is born. While sitting on the throne i have been feeling a little pain in my stomach but i have playing it off thinking it was nothing but they have been getting stronger and closer together making me feel like this pain is something more serious then i thought. I grit my teeth as another pain rippled through my stomach and i try not to whimper aloud because i don't want interrupt grandma and grandpa but that didn't work thanks to the pain getting worse which made me let out a loud whimper of pain.

"Sweetheart?" Grandma asked worriedly

"This meeting is dismissed" Grandpa said and the guards hurry to escort the asgardians out

"Pain. In. My. Stomach" I say between whimpers

"Darling she's in labour go and get Demetri while i take her to the healers room" Grandma said to grandpa with worry in her eyes

"Princess everything is going to be okay" Grandpa said then walked out the throne room in a hurry

"Sweetheart wrap your arm over my shoulders and i will hold your waist, i need you in the healers room quickly and since Loki isn't here we have to walk" Grandma said worriedly