Siren's Folly

The Siren smiled as Y/n stood before her with a hand on the grip of his plasma pistol.

Siren: "Fufu... So you're the one who's been causing us so many problems. Now that I actually see you close up, I can see why the Arbiters are interested."

Y/n frowned, as much as he wanted to go full Necromunda on the creature before him

Y/n frowned, as much as he wanted to go full Necromunda on the creature before him. He had to resume his demeanour as Lord High Admiral. Professionalism seemed to be the more intimidating force in these situations after all.

Y/n: "Explain the reason for your intrusion here, creature. And make it quick, I have a meeting soon."

The Siren giggled again as she reached out to touch him, only for the barrel of his plasma pistol to be held against her chin.

Y/n: "I suggest you don't push your luck. I'm in a particularly foul mood right now, so I may be more likely to pull the trigger."

Once again, his threat was met with that giggling. As such, he began to charge the plasma pistol. The Siren's smile widened before a figure crashed through the window and deployed a rigging to eliminate the Siren.

Y/n leaned back and avoided a shot being fired at the Siren.

Siren: "Boo... Of course you had to show up now of all times."

Y/n looked and saw that the figure who had entered was someone he didn't recognise. She stood tall with long blue hair. Her outfit was singed and tattered, likely from years of combat.

???: "Damned Siren."

Siren: "You people always ruin the fun

Siren: "You people always ruin the fun. Learn to live a little, would you?"

???: "Not while you still exist, Observer."

Y/n raised an eyebrow as the unknown shipgirl named the Siren in front of them.

Observer: "Aww... You remembered my name! I'm honoured."

???: "And yet we are beneath your notice."

Observer: "Well, of course. Buuut... This one is different."