Crimson Angel of Khorne

Conqueror's arrival was nothing short of a thunderous tempest. She snarled with every step, her movements akin to a storm unleashed upon the base. Y/n couldn't help but notice the stark contrast between her and her Primarch, save for one shared trait: an enduring aura of anger. However, it was clear whose visage she had adopted.

The horns, the singular exposed arm, the chains – it was the unmistakable likeness of Khârn the Betrayer, better known as the avatar of Khorne.

Conqueror's seething glare turned towards Imperator Somnium as the command carrier boldly approached her.

Imperator Somnium: "Conqueror... Come, let's get you cleaned up."

Conqueror: "Gh! To think that you of all people would offer any kindness. Where was the Emperor's kindness in taking Primarch Angron away from his brothers!?"

Y/n remained silent, knowing that Conqueror was well aware of events that unfolded before the Horus Heresy, before the Emperor's entombment on the Golden Throne

The Vengeful Spirit, however, had plenty to say.

Vengeful Spirit: "By the gods, Conqueror. You're still holding onto that anger?"

Conqueror: "I'M PISSED ABOUT EVERYTHING!! AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE DAMNATION THAT YOUR PRIMARCH LED MINE TO!!"

Vengeful Spirit: "A damnation that was thrust upon my Primarch by Lorgar and Erebus. Yet, you don't see me seeking vengeance on Somnium for it."

Conqueror snarled and made a menacing lunge towards Spirit, deploying her rigging and preparing for combat. However, her aggressive move was swiftly thwarted as Phalanx and Macragge's Honour intervened. Imperial Flame and Divine Right positioned themselves in front of Y/n, while Alpha and Sword of Sacrilege assisted in restraining Conqueror.

Somnium watched with a sorrowful expression as Conqueror writhed and roared, her fury reaching an almost frenzied state. Her eyes blazed a bloodshot red, and foam practically dripped from her mouth.

With measured steps, Somnium advanced and knelt, keeping her knee firmly on Conqueror's back.

Conqueror: "RAAAAH!!! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!"

The other shipgirls observed with a mix of fear and concern as Conqueror fought against her sisters and Somnium. However, the command carrier reached down and gently moved Conqueror's hair aside, revealing the mechanical implants that bored into her skull.

Somnium's eyes welled up with tears at the sight. Y/n stood almost stupefied, witnessing a single tear, appearing as though forged from pure gold, falling from the command carrier's eye.

Imperator Somnium: "... I need her sedated."

Phalanx: "Of course, Lady Somnium."

Phalanx then took charge, gripping Conqueror by the back of her head and bashing her head off of the concrete with enough force to render her unconscious. A massive crack was also now present in the concrete beneath Conqueror's head.