Quick note

Hiiiiii
So, a few things before you get started
I opened this book because I really love art, and also writing, but I don't want to mess with stories and crossovers for a lot of reasons, so in the meantime, I'm going to upload my artworks to this book, or just talk here.

I will try to bring up the things written in both Hebrew and English, but I do not guarantee that I will always remember or be able to translate, so if I missed something, I have no problem with someone commenting to me or translating themselves. Now, a few things about the book:

- I have no problem getting constructive criticism/comments about what I post, but only if you have something important to say. Hate comments will be deleted, and honestly? Why do people even bother to write something that is only meant to hurt?

- I am getting requests, and I'm even happy to receive them, but I don't guarantee that they will be done at the time they were requested, or that I won't change them in a way (although I'll still give credit to anyone who gave me even the basic idea)
h- It is possible that I will involve a caption in a certain language in my art, and I want already to announce in advance that I will not be able to translate on the work itself, but only on the side, for artistic reasons.

- I don't really have a schedule, but I will try to make one if I see that people are interested.

- My first language is not English, So there is a high probability that I will have grammar problems.