Laser Tag

So, me and my friends were going to play laser tag yesterday, and we were playing three rounds when each time the teams split randomly, and I'm pretty proud of what went on there...

In the first round, I came out in first place in the points ranking, and then they all understood that I was a real threat and I didn't just joke that I was good at shooting people😈.

In the second round, every time I approached them, they started to scream that I was coming, and to start aiming only at me while ignoring the environment like I don't know what, and because they were in large groups of about four people at all times, I had a point mine, and I came in first place again.

And in the last round they didn't screamed anymore, but there were a few who followed me all the time, whether they were from my team to work with me, or from the opposing team to shoot me, which was annoying because they blocked my range (I like to snipe at people from a high place, DeAl WiTH iT) but I still came by a big margin to first place, and I probably traumatized one of them about playing laser tag with me (or any other shooting game)...
Oh well, that's just life...

A big thank you to animelover1234565 for being a big target, it was very satisfying to shoot you😊