Full Circle

That night, Scott called me over and told me that I would need to wear something more absorbent. I told him that I didn't want to. But he insisted. He pulled out a diaper and proceeded to tape it on me. As I waddled back to my bed, I was stopped by a kid. "Come sit next to me", he said. He told me that his name is Nick. He started asking me questions about my bedwetting. After I told him my woes, he started to tell me his.

"My mom is a doctor, so after I woke up wet for the 3rd straight night, she brought home some diapers for me to try", he said. "I was embarrassed and scared that I was the only one with this problem, therefore my mother sent me to this camp". You see, my uncle works here and told her about this special bunk".

After hearing this I asked, although it was more like yelled, "your mother is Nurse michelle"? "Yes", he said. "She's my doctor, she's the one who fitted me into diapers". Nick and I became great friends after this. We became so close, that we had sleepovers very often, even though there was an age difference.

The two weeks went by really fast and I had a ton of fun. The only negative was the fact that I didn't have a single dry night.

It took me another 3 months of diapers, before I was back to wearing underwear to bed. Unfortunately that's how life goes.