Chapter 4

The rest of the week went by pretty much the same, both girls having lunch in Camila's car and Lauren could slowly feel Camila bringing to trust her more and more.

It was now Friday and Lauren just wasn't in the moody to go hang out at Ally's house knowing that Camila was in the room next to her on her own so she decided to go to the library instead.

She could just imagine Ally's face when she texted her earlier saying she was going to the library. On a Friday.

But really, it was a nice place to be. Quiet and hardly anyone around, especially on a Friday.

Lauren yawned as she strolled lazily along the shelves, only half looking at the books that were there.

"Anyone would think you were stalking me."

Lauren jumped at the sudden noise, turning and smiling when she noticed Camila standing behind her.

"Yeah, you wish sweetheart." Lauren grinned, turning her attentions back to the shelf. "What're you doing here?"

"You know, selling drugs."

"What you selling?"

"Dextromethamphetamine."

"I have no idea what those are." Lauren mumbled, looking down at Camila who was looking up at the books.

"Antidepressants."

"Oh, you're on drugs?" Camila nodded, looking sheepishly up at Lauren, not sure how she would react. "What's that like?"

"Fine. Make me feel a little less sad."

"Yeah, I figured that would be what they'd do, judging by the name."

"You're such a dick." Camila mumbled with a small smile.

"Come on, I wanna show you something." Lauren lightly nudged Camila with her shoulder before walking backwards, wiggling her finger at Camila to signal her to follow.

"I don't know if I like this." Camila said but followed Lauren anyway.

"You'll love it." Lauren assured, walking through the door way and Camila followed her, her mouth dropping when she noticed a room filled with Harry Potter stuff.

"Jesus."

"Right? The dude that owns this place is my cousin's boyfriend so I helped him set all this up." Lauren said, lightly running her fingertips along a framed marauders map.

"It's amazing." Camila mumbled, looking up at the house flags hanging from the ceiling.

"They have replica snitches and robs."

"Have you bought anything from here?"

"I have almost all of it." Lauren nodded, sitting down on the small sofa.

"The snitch is amazing." Camila said, cautiously picking up the golden, metallic looking ball.

"Forty bucks for one of those."

"Yeah, there's no way I could afford one of those." Camila muttered placing it back on its stand and turned to Lauren. "What you reading?"

"Quidditch Through the Ages. There are school books there." Lauren nodded her head to the shelf and Camila walked over, picking up a the monster book of monsters and sat down next to Lauren.

"Why isn't this busy?"

"Not many people know about it. They think it's a staff room so never come in."

Camila nodded, opening the book and leaning back against the sofa.

The girls read in silence, Camila crossing her legs making one of them rest on Lauren's thigh.