Chapter 8

Lauren waited outside her house for Ally to come pick her up.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." Ally called out the window of her car making Lauren laugh, who still quotes Mean Girls anyway?

"You're classy, aren't you." Lauren huffed as she climbed into the back seat and leaning through the middle of the two front chairs to press a kiss against Camila's temple, "Hello, bug."

"Hey." Camila smile, biting shyly down on her bottom lip.

"Get your seat belt on, idiot." Ally huffed.

"You ok, sweetheart?" Lauren asked, leaning forward to look at Camila.

"I'm fine, how are you?" Ally answered, gaining a glare from Lauren. "What, that wasn't directed at me? I'm not your sweetheart?" Ally asked making Camila chuckle.

"You wish."

Ally just rolled her eyes, driving the rest of the way to Camila's therapist building.

"Want me to bring you food back?" Ally asked as Lauren and Camila got out of the car.

"Nah, we're good." Lauren answered, following Camila into the building. "I'll be out here when you're done." Lauren smiled, pressing her lips against Camila.

"Thank you." Camila smiled, heading into the room she always went into.

Lauren leant back in her seat, clasping her hands over her stomach and leant her head back.

She had just got comfortable when Camila emerged from the room again.

"Hey, what's up?"

"He wants you to come in."

"Why?"

Camila shrugged. "He just said bring her in."

Lauren nodded, getting to her feet and following Camila into the room.

"Ah, you must be Lauren, I've heard a lot about you." The man said, pointing towards the sofa Camila was sitting on. "Take a seat."

"Sure." Lauren agreed, sitting down next to Camila. She didn't like this guy, he seemed far to happy for a normal person.

"So, why are you here?"

"I don't know, you asked me to be here."

"No, I mean why are you here with Camila."

"She asked me to come and I wasn't about to say no." Lauren shrugged.

"How long have you known Camila?"

"A little over three weeks, why?" Lauren frowned, this whole thing was making her uncomfortable.

"How much do you know about Camila?"

"That's none of your business." Lauren said, glancing down at Camila who was looking at her hands.

"Do you want to ask her anything? Anything about her past."

"No, it's not really my business."

"There must be something you're curious about."

"Fine." Lauren shrugged, looking over at Camila who was still staring at her hands nervously. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Camila's head snapped up to look at Lauren, clearly not expecting Lauren to ask that. "What?"

"No, Lauren. That wasn't the kind of thing I was hoping you would ask her."

"You said anything and that's what I wanted to ask. I was actually planning on asking after this when I took her out but since you're demanding I ask her something. There you go."