Chapter 9

Emmett,

Emmett,

I know you will never get this letter. I have no idea where to send it to, but I have to get this off my chest.

Fuck you.

Fuck you for writing me and telling me about what your brother did in Pairs. I didn't need another reason to hate him, but you gave me one. And fuck you for bringing me a birthday gift from him. I know it was you. Don't ask how I know. I just do.

I'm filled with so much anger and pain that all I want to do is scream and cry. None of this is fair. I didn't just lose the love of my life. I lost friends. You, Rose, and Alice. I lost a mother figure. I hope Esme is doing okay. Don't even get me started on Bella. What this has done to her.

Tell Edward I said to fuck himself too. I can't stand him.

Despite all that my heart still yearns for Jasper. I'm wrapped up in his birthday gift at this moment. I've yet to part with it. I just don't know how to move on. But maybe I'm getting better.

Having Paul back in my life feels like something has snapped into place. He is still dealing with his own heartache, but in a different way than me. His hookups are starting to become less frequent but he's happy getting to explore his sexuality more. He still has some love for Marshall, but he says it's getting easier.

He says it will get easier for me too. Even if the love never really goes away.

Easy for him to say. He had a mature breakup.

Then there's Koda.

On one hand he is sweet like honey with a smile that could put my whole heart back together. In the other, he has the capability of ruining me altogether. He drives me crazy and makes me want to lose my mind all while he had that stupid smirk on his face.

I could go on and on about the problems with him and why I should just avoid him and all supernatural men for the rest of my life. But then I think of Jasper with his accent and scars. I see Koda with his tattoos and mischievous smirk.

And I know that despite everything I know now, I would choose it all again.

The question is, do I spend the rest of my life hoping that Jasper will come back and fix what he broke? Or do I give Koda a chance to fix me with the possibility that he might break me worse?

Once again,

Fuck You.

Willow

Willow shoved that letter into an envelope addressed to Emmett and placed it into the keepsake box. She headed straight to the beach bundled in layers with earmuffs covering her ears and a scarf wrapped around her neck. Under her thick jacket was the knitted gray cardigan that Jasper had sent for her birthday. Willow had all of her art supplies stored in the truck because there was nothing as beautiful as snow on the beach. It was a crisp and cold December morning and as she expected there was no one at La Push beach.