longing

thanos is walking over to us ... he's with another man, he looked like a squid. but i'll keep that to myself. tony wouldn't have

he was a few feet away from us, probably a school bus distance. "like i said.." steve began. "best be on your way."

"who's your daughter?" steve asked. "elena." he hummed out. everyone was looking at me. i scoffed "no way. he's lying."

"but see he's not, how else do you think you got that neckless? and heard that voice in the car on the way to that meeting?"

i walk forward 2 steps before nat said something. "are you crazy?? this isn't a good idea." i give her a look of 'its going down be prepared'.

he went down on a knee since he was 8 foot infinity. he held his hand out and i reached for it. "oh" he said. "you've gotten so strong, brave... i can feel it all by your touch."

"if you thought this one gonna be a reunion, you better thank again." he looked confused. "and your not getting that damn stone." i blast him and the guy he was with back.

the rest of the guys came charging to the avengers so they fought while i held off thanos and his boy toy

"Желание, жажда" (longing) thanos said. i drop them in release as pain began to fill me. he comes to me and cuffs me with cuffs.

he throws me in his jet as all his minions run into a portal. i look at them. i roll my eyes, how did i end up like this?

"don't cut your eyes." i cut them back looking at him "why did you take me? it's kidnapping." he chuckled. "your my daughter, that's not kidnapping."

"your going to be great favors to us!" the squid said. "ebony." he said. "elena" i say. "what do you want from me?" he dint answer.

"you do know i have a life on earth." he scoffed. "you don't have any family!" i looked at him like he was wrong. "i do thanos."

"you'll be with me. and you will fight with me." before i know it ebony was doing magic in front of me. and all i can think is how i want to end the avengers.

-
buckys pov:

"i know y'all heard him say that non english word." Rhode said. "shit." i muffle to myself. "what does it mean?" he asked again.

"longing." nat said. "that's one of the words used to make you go crazy buck." steve said. "yeah i know." i sit down.

"well at least we don't have her on our hands." sharon chuckled. "sharon!" nat said. "so not cool!" sam said. "sharon this doesn't concern you. tony would want to get her back. and we are." steve said.

"i'm not leaving ass kicker." thor said. i looked a sharon who looked pissed.