bloody shield

"pack a bag and take the boys okay." sam said to his phone. "pay in cash." he said. "alright i love you sarah." he said before hanging up.

"karli called my sister and threatened her." sam said. i looked at bucky then at sam. he looked at his phone "she said come alone." i looked at bucky as he looked at me. we looked back at sam

"well you know were coming." he said. we arrive at the same place as before.. the place has pillars, and multiple floors, but if you look down it's the main floor.

we walk into the room she's in and bucky and i walked straight and stopped , sam took a left and stopped in front of her. karli could see us because there were no walls.

"thank you for coming." she said. "i can tell you didn't come alone." she looked at bucky and me. "karli you have to stop this.." sam said.

"join me, you told me you agreed. save us." she was desperate. "what your motive is is eight, just how your doing it is wrong." sam said.

sharon started to speak through the ear piece "it's walker, he's surrounded."

"shit!" bucky said. we all jump down to the main floor. "enchantress" i call for her. she comes. "you take care of her!" sam said to bucky. he ran after her "you and me gotta keep wannabes alive" sam said as we began to run.

we find walker who's taking down some super soldiers. "what the hell man." sam said "they got lemar." he said walking past us cold.

"wait i see him." i say as walker turned back around walking to me. "where is he." he said cold. "i'll get him, and bring him. help bucky." sam nodded his head.

i teleported to lemar who was tied up. i went to touch his arm but he got scared and shouted "dude chill it's me." he exhaled in relief.

"sorry elena." i cut him loose. "can you stand?" he nodded his head. "ouch ouch." he hissed. "okay put your arm around me, and out your weight on me." i tell him he does that.

he limps as we walk down the halls. we walked past a few super soldiers. "they aren't attacking us?" he asked confused and weakly. "invisible" i tell him. we make it to the room with the others and some soldiers.

i sat him down on the floor. "who are you?" one of the soldiers ask me. "your nightmare." sam answered. he gulped. so we began to fight.

i heard a big bang and i turn my head and karli kicked lemar into a pillar and we all stopped. "enchantress."
i whisper and i come back to regular form

walker goes over to lemar , i walk over to him and i went down on a knee. i check his pulse, nothing. heartbeat? nothing.

i put my hand to his head and use my power to take his memories. the green appeared as i took them. i looked at walker.

he smiled slightly. "he was happy." he said from the memory he just received. karli runs out and one of her soldiers go after her. we all run after them.

we see a big crowd of people filming so we run over there. we see walker hitting one of the soldiers over and over again with the shield.

i flinch a bit forward because i was doing to go over there and pull walker out of it but bucky grabbed my wrist which made me not go.

he pulled me back to where was. walker is still hitting him he's dead but he's not stopping. blood is on the floor, the shield and on him.

i turn my face away putting my forehead on buckys shoulder. he didn't let go of my wrist. i felt him rub his thumb back and forth on my wrist.

it was bad for him to be honest, his reputation.