cargo

"so first thing is grand theft auto?" sam said. "no these are mine." he said walking about the cars. "collection over generations." he said.

"hello elena-" be barley finishes my name before bucky said something. "your not gonna talk to her." he pointed at zemo. "fine." i looked at bucky.

"and why can't he talk to me?" i cross my arms over my chest as he stood in front of me. "because..he is a criminal."

"you were too, remember?" he opened his mouth but he was delayed on what to say "he's a bad guy." i poked at his chest with my words "so. were. you."

he leaned down closer to my ear whispering. "i don't trust him entirely to much." i stared at him.

-
"so all this time you've been rich?" sam said as we all to zemos private jet. "my family was royalty before you took my country." he said.

"welcome ladies and gentleman." the flight welcomer said. we've been flying for 5 minutes when the flight attendant gave champagne to zemo.

i'm sitting across zemo, bucky beside me, sam across him. "you have no idea what it's like to be in a cell." he paused. "oh well you do" i chuckle. "your funny, i like you."

"elena you like everyone." sam said. "not true. i hate mr. wannabe and sharon." sam rolled his eyes smirking. "tell us where we are doing." he told zemo.

"sorry i was fascinated by this..." he said looking at a book. "i don't know what to call it, but this part seems to be important." he began.

"who is.. Nakajima?" he said. immediately bucky attacked him by the throat. "you touch that again i will kill you" he let him go and sat back down

i look at sam who's looking at me. i give a i don't know face and looked at buck. be notched his head "tall to him." he mouth. "i do understand those names, people you've wronged as the winter solider." zemo said.

"don't push it." buck said with a death glare.

"we are doing to madripoor ." zemo said. "and james you will have to be something you claim is gone." zemo said.

i look at bucky. who's thinking. "no." bucky looked at me and shook his head. i fall back into my seat.

-

"i'm the only one who is dressed up" sam said. "like a pimp" i chuckled. we arrive at the bar "is that the winter solider?" whispers said. "usual?" the bartender asked sam. "yeah"

he cuts a snake open and puts the heart in a shot of tequila. i'm standing in front of bucky but i'm leaning on the table. i look away from sam, nasty.

"you ain't welcomed here." someone said coming to zemo, "i has nothing to do with anything, just being selby or .." he said looking at bucky. "new haircut?" he asked.

"hey mama." he said to me. he winked. i saw him glance up from me to bucky. "get selby" zemo said.

some guy was coming up to us . "winter soldier. attack" bucky nodded attacking the man.

all the people in the bar get there guns ready. "stay in character or the bar turns on us." he whispers. "good job winter soldier." he said in russian to bucky. "selby will see you now" the bartender said.

"you good?" sam asked bucky. he nodded his head. i walked behind zemo to this famous selby. we go talk to this girl but sams sister called, and that blew the cover.

just for luck.... sharon was there and she helped us. "is lab is there." she said pointing to the cargo boxes. "i'll stay here." i said. "y'all go." she said. bucky looked at me and nodded "go solider." he smirked and walked in.

a few moments later me and sharon spot people entering. i didn't like her.. only because she was causing shit about bucky. i take one side and she takes the other.

my section is cleared so i go help her. "thanks" i help he up. "come on." i tell her as we enter the cargo box.
we go throw a door that enters to a lab, a gun shot went off since zemo killed the scientist who made the serum.

"we have to go now." sharon said. "more people are coming."

we go to the exit but a explosion went off. I feel someone's head and arms leave my head. i look up and it's bucky. he covered my head. "thank you."
i tell him, "yeah."

we go outside and they don't have much ammunition to fight these guys. i use my powers to get them
off our hands. "okay let's go."

zemo pulled up in a car , "let's go find karli" he said. we all got in the car, minus sharon. "i like it here, but you have a favor to give."

sam nodded.