Chapter 4

Michael Myers POV- (A/N- Ooo, pov change)

The small girl fell limp in my arms as Jason knocked her out. We didn't want to knock her out, but it was necessary to get her. I caught her before she could hit the floor. She was so peaceful looking when she was out like a light. I smiled down at her, of course no one could see thanks to my mask, but that's how I like it.

Hannibal calmly sat on the bed. He knew this was how it would happen. He planned the entire thing. He's sort of like the mastermind of our group.

A little drop of blood slowly dripped down (Y/N)'s angelic face. I immediately noticed and checked her head. Jason had hit her too hard, now she was slightly bleeding. My head shot up to glare at him. How dare he hurt her. Jason looked back at me worried and I could tell he felt guilty. We all loved her, none of us wanted to hurt her. I wiped the blood off with my finger and made a silent promise to clean her up later. She had dried tears on her soft, precious cheeks.

"Good work, now let's get out of here before Laura beats our asses." One of the ghostface's spoke, more specifically the shorter one.

"Michael, you carry her to the van, we need to get back to the mansion." Hannibal implies. I just nod and carry the girl out of the house.

The van was waiting outside with Bo Sinclair in the drivers seat. We all huddle in the van, sitting very closely. I look down at the sweet girl and softly brush her hair to the side. Her face softens at my touch.

We arrive to the mansion after a thirty minute drive. I take her up the stairs and bring her into the room we set up just for her. She's gonna love it. I lay her down on the bed and cover her up. She cuddles into the blanket. I give her a quick kiss on the cheek and walk out, shutting the door.

Welcome home, (Y/N).

==========================================================

I know, I know, it's short. But I couldn't really think of what to write for Michael. Ahhh, I'm sorry. Welp...