Chapter 10

(Y/N) POV-

Michael held me for a little bit more. He was warm and comfortable. I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped. I slowly lifted my head to see Hannibal looking down at me in concern. Wiping my tears and sniffling, I looked up at him through my lashes.

"Miss (Y/N)? Are you alright?" He asked softly.

I cautiously nodded my head, knowing what he's been keeping from me. I still felt betrayal. Betrayal is not something that you easily get over. It takes time. I still nodded though, not wanting to give him the upper hand. They all probably wanted to kill me. I have mixed thoughts on Michael, what if he was angry about me forgetting him?

Hannibal looked at me seriously and concerned. "Don't lie to me, (Y/N)."

The seriousness in his voice almost made me book it out of there, but I couldn't show that I was scared. Even though I just cried into Michael. Damn my sensitivity!

"I'm fine." I spoke quietly, so quiet that a normal person wouldn't hear me. But they're not normal people now, are they?

"Then why were you crying? It's okay to tell me what happened."

My head raced with possible lies to tell this man. If I told him 'nothing' then he would definitely know I saw him and my mom. I thought of an idea but quickly regretted it as I cleared my throat and spoke. "I'm, uh, I'm on my uh-" I coughed a bit and whispered. "Period." Damn it. I'm so stupid. I mentally face palmed myself.

His eyes widened then he gave me a soft smile. "That's alright, I do know that women get emotional during menstruation. Do you need supplies?"

I thought about it for a second. I'm supposed to get my period in a few days, so I should get supplies. I nodded.

"Yeah, that would be a great help, thank you." I gave him a genuine smile, internally sighing in relief.

"Well, I'll send Bo out for some later and perhaps some chocolate?"

I happily nodded. Chocolate sounded so good! His smile widened. (Y'all know that cute af smile 😍)

"Well, dinner is almost done, why don't you come on down." Hannibal spoke again.

I nodded then remembered I just woke up and needed to freshen up. "Oh, may I freshen up a bit first?"

"Of course, go on ahead. Dinner will be done soon." He spoke, then walked back down the stairs. Michael just stood there awkwardly. I turned and smiled up at him the best I could.

"Thanks Michael, you go on downstairs." I spoke softly to the giant man in front of me.

He grunted in response and headed down the stairs where Hannibal just went down. I took a deep breath in and out. That was so stressfull and embarrasing.

I walked back into my room and to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me just in case and looked down into the sink. I gripped the sides as I breathed in and out, trying not to panic again. I looked up at myself in the mirror, still gripping the sink.

"It's going to be okay. Don't panic." I whispered. I then washed my face off. It felt so refreshing. I missed baking, I just so badly wanted to bake. Release some stress. When I was ready to head down, I opened the bathroom door and headed out of the room. I looked down the railing and heard some light conversation going on. I slowly walked down the stairs, knowing who was down there. My anxiety was at a high. I then heard Hannibal yelling from the dining room, annoucing that dinner was ready.

"DINNER! Come get it while it's hot!"

I smiled, my stomach growling in hunger. Man, crying takes a lot out of you.

I stepped one more step down then heard pounding from behind me. My heart raced as I swerved to the side of the stairs and whipped my head back to see what was going on. Billy and Stu were shoving each other to get down the stairs and to the food first.

"Move asshole! I'm hungry!" Stu exclaimed as he lightly shoved Billy to the side. Billy glared at him and almost shoved Stu down the stairs, but Stu caught himself on the railing. Billy began running but Stu grabbed the back collar of his shirt and dragged him back. He then began running down the stairs and was right beside me when Billy jumped and tackled the tall, lanky man. I just stood in shock watching the show.

"You dick! Don't fucking shove me!" Billy shouted at him as they wrestled on the floor. My eyes were wide and my mouth slightly fell. I heard another pair of footsteps coming from the dining room and saw a very upset Brahms stomping towards them. He grabbed Billy off of Stu.

"Stop it! You're both being ridiculous! I can't deal with this every day!" Brahms exclaimed in his usual childish voice, upset. Billy just ripped himself from Brahms' grasp and stomped towards the dining room.

"Asshole..." Stu whispered under his breath, then looked at me. "Sorry, we're both a bit wild."

"A bit?" Brahms said in disbelief. Stu gave him a small glare then came up to me. He held his hand out very fancily to me.

"Shall I escort you to dinner, m'lady?" He said in a fancy, british accent. It made me let out a small giggle. I couldn't help but accept his offer as I saw Brahms walk back into the dining room.

"Why, thank you good sir." I said in a posh, british accent as well and took his hand. He smiled and held his head high as he lead me to the dining room. I had almost forgotten about my mother being here and all the stress. As we walked in, everyone looked at us. I didn't even try to look for my mother, still hurt. He led me to a seat and pulled it out for me. I bowed my head in a polite manner and sat down. He pushed the chair back in.

"There you go m'lady, please get comfortable." He smiled.

"Why thank you." I smiled as well. I finally looked up to see everyone in their usual seats. Everyone had a plate of food in front of them. I looked down to see a very nice looking piece of turkey and mashed potatoes beside it. Beside the mashed potatoes was green beans. My mouth watered at the sight. Everyone had a different drink of choice. I see they put (f/d) in front of me. I love (f/d). I waited until everyone was at their seats. Hannibal came in and sat down. He looked at me seriously. I froze up and my nerves came back to me as I gave him my attention.

"(Y/N), we have a surprise for you." He spoke softly, like he was afraid he'd break me. I already knew what it was...

"Please stay calm." He spoke again. I nodded, staying quiet and also making sure to keep the tears at bay. He cleared his throat, then she came in from the kitchen. I gripped my cup and tried to keep calm. I felt like crying again. The feeling of betrayal rushed back into me. I wanted to scream, cry, throw punches. I took a slow breath in and looked up at her. She really was here. It's her. I bit the inside of my cheek as she softly smiled down at me. Did she even mean that smile? Does she truly love me like she claims? She held a pie dish in her hands. I could see it was my favorite, (Favorite pie, or if you don't like pie then choose something else.).

"Hello sweetie, I missed you! Welcome home!"

===================================================================================

Another chapter! Yay! I'm so sorry for the embarrasment at the beginning of the chapter, it was the only thing that came to mind. Also, I'm sorry for the slow updates, I've been really focusing on school. I hope you enjoyed! I love y'all so much, it makes me so happy to see people actually enjoy my story! Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day/night! <3