Chapter 11

A/N- Y'know, I never thought this book would get so many reads. It's amazing! I love all y'all and love answering your comments! Y'all fr got me wheezing at times. Thank you guys so much, I am so thankful for each and every one of you, y'all just make my day! Anyway, I'll stop ranting. Enjoy!

(Y/N) POV-

There she is... My heart clenched in betrayal as I willed the tears to stay in. There she was, acting all sweet in front of my very hot kidnappers. I bit the inside of my cheek harder to keep myself together. I wanted to scream at her but also cry in agony. Why would she do this? How could she do this to her own child? The cup was straining under my grip and I wish I could throw it. I had to keep my calm though.

Everyone looked at me expectingly. I didn't know how to react. If they think I'm going to be happy about this, then they thought wrong. My mother forced her smile to stay and sat the pie plate in front of me.

"Now, I know this may be confusin-" she began but I cut her off in anger.

"Yeah, it is. I would like an explanation, please." I said with malice in my voice. The room became still again and the air was extremely uncomfortable. She patted my shoulder awkwardly.

"Well, there's quite a lot to explain. How about we eat this marvelous dinner Hannibal and I have made!" She said cheerfully. I only nodded and refused to look up at her. She sat in a seat and began eating. I didn't feel like eating, my stomach felt sick. She noticed how hesitant I was to eat. Of course she did.

"(Y/N), there's no sense in playing with your food. Eat up, it's good. You know we don't waste food." I felt like clawing her eyes out. Who is she to tell me what to do when she's been lying to me my entire fucking life? I love her, but she has officially fucked up.

I looked up at her with glaring eyes. Her eyes challenged me with her stern motherly eyes. Stu noticed the hostility and cleared his throat. My head snapped towards him, the glare still in my look. He smiled his million dollar smile and spoke.

"Ms. (L/N), you're daughter is very kind. She was always very smart in school!"

My mother turned to him and kindly smiled. "Yes, she focused hard on her grades. I heard that you are quite the trouble maker."

Stu scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, I like living life to the fullest. Plus, I like messing with people."

I crossed my arms then looked at the food. It looked good, so I decided to grab my fork and puncture a piece of chicken. I cautiously held it up to my mouth, then ate it. It was really good, with the perfect seasoning. My eyes widened and a small smile appeared on my face. I ate another piece, then grabbed a piece of broccoli. It was also very good. I looked up at Hannibal and genuinely smiled.

"It tastes good!" I complimented. Everyone looked at me relieved, then went back to eating their food. After eating the rest of my food, I realized everyone was already done. I got up and began grabbing the dirty plates. I had a whole stack in my hand and Hannibal gave me a concerned look.

"Do you need help, (Y/N)?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"Nope!" I answered, popping the 'p'. "I've worked as a waitress before at the local diner before, so I'm used to it. Although, I could use help with the cups. Michael, would you be a dear and get the cups?" I gave him a pleading look. He nodded his head then began collecting the cups. I gratefully smiled and walked into the kitchen. I placed the plates beside the sink then turned on the hot water. Michael brought in the cups and set them down next to the plates. I looked up at him and patted his shoulder.

"Thanks, hon!" I then shooed him off and began scrubbing the plates. After 4 plates, I heard someone clear their throat.

"I can do that honey, don't you worry!" My mothers voice spoke. I ignored her and continued scrubbing the plate in my hands. I was not in the mental state to speak to her.