Chapter 7

(Y/N) POV-

I walked into the bathroom and to the towel cabinet. I pulled a (F/C) towel and washcloth out. They're my favorite color? I chose to ignore it, these people just knew everything about me, it's fine. I set the towels on the sink counter and walk over to the shower. It had some new looking soap bottles around. At least they got me new stuff.

I picked up one of the bottles and it was my (favorite scent). Well, I'm lucky I guess. I turned the knob to (preferred temperature). Softly smiling, I set the things around the way I like it. I take off my clothes, then step into the shower; feeling the water run down my back. It was quite relaxing.

I grabbed the soap and lathered it all around my body, enjoying the scent coming from it. I scrubbed my hair but winced at the wound on my head. The shower had red running down into the drain. The dried blood escaped from my scalp and it felt good to not have blood in my hair anymore. I hummed my favorite tune as I got out of the shower. With the towel wrapped around my body, I exited the shower. I brush my teeth and do a little skincare routine. I brush my hair out, without hurting the wound in my head, and walk out the bathroom and put some comfy clothes on.

The outfit consisted of darker multicolored/designed baggy pants, a green cropped tank top, and a brown cardigan.

I put a pair of fuzzy socks on and let my hair air dry

I put a pair of fuzzy socks on and let my hair air dry. I let out a sigh of relaxation. I plopped on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Ohh, what now?" I sighed to myself. "I'm stuck here, but! I will find a way out." I jumped up and looked out the window. I was pretty high up, great. I attempted to open the window but quickly learned that it was locked. I made an aggravated huff and walked back to the bed in defeat.

Looking over at the vanity, I noticed some very nice looking makeup. I guess I could play around with it for a bit. I walked over and sat on the seat in front of it. I grabbed some brushes and went to work.

45 minutes later, I had a cute makeup look going. I admired the work and went to the door of my room. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I heard talking in the dining room and I decided to check it out. The voices were hushed but I could still hear them. Hiding behind the corner, I listened in.

"Laura is going to beat our asses!" Billy seethed.

"No, she is not. Everything will go to plan." Hannibal assured.

"We have her daughter in custody! She most definitely will be angry!" Billy slammed the table, making me jump.

Stu piped up. "It's not like she's our prisoner! She has a comfy room and free will to roam around the house. Laura will understand!"

"Well, dipshit, what are we supposed to tell her? 'Oh, hey Laura. Yeah, we have your daughter locked up at the house and we're all madly in love with her. Don't worry one bit!'" Billy mimicked a calm voice.

"Boys, everything will be fine. Laura has always been understanding in the past." Hannibal stated.

"Well, maybe. I think Laura will be mad about the 'we have her daughter in custody' thingy." A child's voice spoke. I didn't know who that one was... Brahms maybe? They're holding a kid in here?

I decided that I've heard enough and quickly walked away and back into my room. I slid down against the door, putting my knees and my chest. I hugged my legs and put my head on them.

What was all that about?

How come they know my mother? What does my mother have to do with any of this? Hannibal said past, so she's known them for a while. But she wouldn't involve herself with murderers, right? She's not like that. She's always been calm and caring. She was so hurt after my dad was poisoned... She wouldn't ever want to be involved with killers.

My thoughts were racing so fast. A headache began to grow and I felt tears prick at my eyes. I'm so confused, so many questions. Why? Why does my mom somehow know my kidnappers? Why did this happen to me? Why are they in love with me, I've never met these people before? Or have I?

Now that I think about it, Billy and Stu seem familiar... I think they went to the same school as me. They look my age and I'm 18. (A/N- Yes, an adult. I don't support pedophilia) I finished school a few months ago, so I was looking at colleges. I guess I won't be going to college... No! I will, once I get out. But back to the boys. They were wild in school.

That masked man, Michael Myers, I've seen him on the news. They made multiple movies about him. I feel like I've seen them all before, I just don't know where... It's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember. Oh well...

Tears dripped down my face. I was under so much stress and grief. Would these people kill me if I tried to leave?

==========================================================
Hey! Sorry, I was gonna put more into the chapter but the weather forecast has shown a bunch of rain and a snowstorm. I wanted to post something before my power goes out, lol. Have a wonderful day lovelies! ❤