Chapter 5

(Y/N) POV-

A massive headache. That's all I feel right now. Just a lot of pain in my head and it makes my stomach a bit nauseous. I rolled over onto my side in the big comfy bed. Wait-

All my memories from before came rushing back to me. My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up.

"Oww." I held my head in my hands. The headache just got worse and it hurt so bad. I slowly lifted my head and glanced around.

It's a bedroom. A little desk sat up against the wall with a few books sat on top. A full sized mirror in the corner, a few fairy lights around, a sliding door into what I guess is the closet. There's another door that I'm guessing leads to the bathroom. A window shown out into the yard and a tall tree stood in front of it. I must be on the second floor. The bed had big (F/C) blankets and duvets on it. A little bedside table next to me. The room was painted a light gray. It was cute and spacious, I quite like it.

My eyes squeeze shut as another wave of pain shoots through my head. I bring my hand up and feel a wounded spot on my head. What the hell? I looked down and notice that I'm still in my outfit from before. Aw man, wrinkles.

I slide off the bed and walk to where I expected the bathroom would be. I pushed the door only to realize that I was correct, it is indeed a nice spacious bathroom.  A bathtub sat on one side of the room with a little sink beside it. The bathtub was adorned with candles and the sinks' mirror had fairy lights on top of it with some fake greenery. The toilet was normal and close to the shower. The shower curtains were pulled back and tied in a fancy way. (A/N- mash all these together)

 (A/N- mash all these together)

It was cute and very homey

It was cute and very homey. (A/N- Idk why, but when I walk into big bathrooms with limited decor and it's just white or just black, I get cold. Those bathrooms are cold, I love homey bathrooms though, with candles and greenery! Yes! Anyways, sorry, continue)

I will definitely have to come shower later, after I find out where I am. I bring myself back into the room and shut the bathroom door. I quietly tip-toe to what I had guessed to be the closet, not wanting to be heard, and opened the door. I was right, once again, but I wish I wasn't now. My eyes widened at the sight and my fingers gripped the door. Everything in here is either from my house or my exact style. What the hell... I check the sizes and they were all my size. That's scary...

Someone knew my sizes, someone other than my mother...

I shut the door quickly, not wanting to come to the realization again. I quickly walked to the door that I have guessed leads out of the room. I abruptly stopped, remembering that I was kidnapped. It could be locked or I could be caught. I took my chances anyway and tested the door knob. It went down and I cheered internally. Slowly, I opened it and looked out into the hallway.

On the left side were three doors. One, at the end, was open and a pair of stairs went up into what I assume is the attic since this is the second floor. Each door had it's own theme, but each had a name on it. I couldn't read them from my door so I turned my head to the right hallway. On the right side were two doors, also with their own theme and name that I couldn't read from here. A little bit to my left stood a set of stairs going down with a balcony to the side of it. Lovely.

I carefully took a step out of the room and to the balcony. I looked down to the front door. Noted.

I jumped at the sound of footsteps. Shit, hide. I swiftly ran back into my room and quickly shut the door. I ran back into the bed and pretend to be asleep. My heart rate was so fast and I tried my best to control my breathing.

I heard a soft knock and then the door opened. The person walked over to my bedside and softly shook me. I pretended to be just waking up. I fluttered my eyes open and looked up to the man with the dirty hockey mask. That was the guy who knocked me out...

He looked at me for a couple of seconds. I could see guilt in his eyes. He lifted up a little notepad and in scribbled writing, it read 'Breakfast downstairs'.

Breakfast? They're going to feed me? Weird kidnappers... I didn't want to give up the offer of free food though, so I nodded and got up. He walked to the door and looked back at me, silently telling me to follow. I reluctantly followed behind him and down the stairs. This is uncomfortable...

I stopped for a second as my eyes caught the front door right beside me. It was tempting to run, but with the big guy beside me, it probably isn't the best idea. I tore my gaze off of freedom and back at the big guy, only to be met with his eyes as well. He knew I was looking at the door and his eyes looked sternly at me, as if daring me to run and get in trouble. He continued walking when he saw that I wasn't going to run, yet. I followed and took in my surroundings.

Underneath the stairs was a little door I guessed was either a closet or small bathroom. To my right was an open room, a living room. With a big couch and a nice tv. A guy sat on the couch with a beer bottle in his hand. He had brown hair with a truckers hat on top of his head and wore a button up flannel with jeans. He looked well built and strong. I couldn't help but look at the muscles on this guy. The guy with the hockey mask also had very well built, nice muscles. Man... Why are they hot?

The guy on the couch must have felt my gaze on him because his head snapped towards my small body. The hairs on my body stood up. His eyes looked at me with a stern look. Gee, was everyone here stern looking?

My eyes widened when he caught me looking and I quickly made my way up to Mr. hockey mask. I followed closely behind this time. We made our way into a kitchen and there sat a cute little round table with a few chairs around it. It had a dark theme and cute little decorations.

There was someone at the stove with his back turned to us

There was someone at the stove with his back turned to us. He had an apron on and his build was just as hot as the other two men I've seen so far. Strong and well built.

He heard us walking in here and turned around. He looked like a dilf... Man... He smiled at the sight of us.

"Ah, why good morning Miss (L/N). Hungry?" He spoke.

==========================================================
Yay. Another chapter! And it's my birthday, so this is great! I hope you guys are having an amazing day! Enjoy!