They talk again.

"Heyy! Look who's here, the breakup girl." angela turned and saw him coming towards her in the school hallway. She started staring him and just could'nt stop it. He kept on coming close and on that very moment she noticed that rafael was quite good looking and all of a sudden she controlled herself and became the bitch she was. "Oh. Hii." She was quite ignorable while talking to him.
"Soo, how are you feeling after your bestfriends breakup?" He said.
"Why would I need to feel anythingg?" She replied in a very ignorable manner. 
"Ahem! Yeah rightt! Wrong question. See you later" he said and left for class. 

"Who the hell is he? I mean why can't he just stop talkingg and be the stranger he is!!" Angela was kinda frustated after talking to him she didn't know why, but she was, and was just yelling on penelope about him.
"GIRLLL!! chill down a bit. Why are you being so furious he just asked that for fun. You really need some anger management classes."  Penelope said trying to calm her down. "Besides he's the new joker in class, you'll get on with him you just need to figure him out. He's a nice guy unlike his friend." Penelope continued.
"Woahhh! Wooahh! Stopp!! I really don't want any lame guys biography" Angela interuppted her. "Plus I am so not intrested in guys right now" making herself clear she said.
"Yeah you've turned lesbian." Penelopee said.
"Ew. Shut up. I gotta take my science class right now. My grades are getting damn low." She left with penelope sitting and laughing there.

In science class she tried focusing on the lecture but her own problem won't get out of her mind. She was thinking about all the fights and problems she was having at home.

Angela was a really simple girl but had a bitchy attitude to guys. She was just 14 and allergied to all the guys and well that a was a good sign that now she could study better but with she had a big problem which was her family she was just sick of her parents fighting over and over again and her siblings treating her like crap but the good thing was that, despite all her problems she always wore a smile. She was the strongest teenager in her school.
_____________________________________________________________________

-Authors note.
Heyyaa!! Exams making me writee. I really should be studying but idk why i am writing. Sorry for being so late i'll try to finish this as soon as possible. Love you all.