Crazy times are here

Mrs.Daniels had been taking penelope's and megan's class for too long. Chemistry was not their stuff. Yawns were all over the classroom and some of the students almost fell asleep. "Pssstt!" Penlope tried to catch the attention of megan.
"Pssstt!! Helloo?" Penelope whispered again.
Megan looked at her and asked really slowly "What?" So that They won't have to face Mrs.Daniels anger and go into detention, though that would've been better than this class.
Penelope wrote something on a piece of paper,
"What are you doing after school?"
She carefully passed it to megan.
Megan kept it hidden waiting for Mrs.Daniels to look away. She read and it and wrote,
"Nothing actually. Why are you asking?"
She passed it to penelope.
Penelope wrote,
"How about we go to the downtown cafe today? I really need to chill."
Penelope passed and this time they were too close to get caught but then someone distracted her. Megan made an okay sign with her hand towards penelope.

Angela was busy studying computers with her favourate teacher Mr.hansel. Angela had fun studying with him because he was not at all the nosey stiff teacher but a really fun and loving teacher. A part of angela did'nt wanted her class to end but another part was dying to meet her friends.

The day was usual fun for them. They were not the cool girls of the school neither were they the total dumb one's so they were usually out of all the drama in school.

-After school
As planned by megan and penelope they went to the cafe along with angela.
"So what are you both going to eat?" Penelope inquired
"Are you paying?" Angela and megan said it out loud together.
"Broke much?" Penelope lifted her eyebrow and asked in a fun way.
"Yes. I'm POOR!" Angela spoke emphasizing the word 'poor'
"I'm actually broke though." Megan stated.
"Shut up both of you, fine I'll pay." Penelope snapped at them.
"I'd have a cappuchinno too much sugar, a blueberry cupcake, and waffles with maple syrup." Angela just blurted out the food she wanted.
"Wooah-kayy! Wow. And what about you megan?" Penelope asked.
"I.. um.. I'll just have a creamy latte, and some cookies maybe, preferrably choclate chips." Megan said.
"Is that it? Sure both of you? Because I'm not gonna go buy things again and again. That is espacially for you angela." Penelope confirmed emphasizing alot on angela to ask for something else she has in mind.
"Nahh! That'll make my appetite." Angela smirked at her.

Penelope came back with all the food, and they ate it, while making fun of each other. They were all too happy with each other.
When they were leaving the cafe, some random guy shouted.
"HEYY SEXYY!" all of them kept walking towards their car, "Hey youu! The one in the maroon shirt. Movie tonight?" The shouting continued and by maroon shirt they were pointing megan. Megan stopped and shouted back, "Tell me how it was." She rolled her eyes at him. While angela and penelope could'nt help their giggles. The boy was very much muscular and fair. He was wearing sleveless white shirt and black baggy jeans. He looked quite weird. He came forward opposed by megans sarcastic sentence and grabbed megan by her hair.angela and penelope got shocked amd then very much furious that they pushed him backk. Megan freed herself from his grip, while penelope bought a wood stick and started to beat him with that. Angela and megan were swaering at him and kicking him. Finally angela kicked him in the groin and he was almost unconcious, "Take that asshole." Angela spoke in a very bossy manner. "Next time before touching a girl remeber this." Penelope stepped forward and kicked him in his groin aswell.

They took no time to leave the place as fast as they could, once on the road they bursted out in laughter. Penelope stopped the car near a cliff because she could not laugh and drive at the same time.
"OH MY GODD!! that was epic"
Megan took a breathe and spoke
"I Know, right? Who knew we'd beat up a dick head infront of everyone." Angela spoke.
"The most fun part was kicking im his balls, I could literally feel tgem cracking, HAHAHAHA." penelope said.
They laughs continued, their friendship was just so complete that moment. So much protection so much fun and so much love between them.