fluff

[old book got to 36 parts, I don't want ppl havin' to scroll through 40 parts just to read gay skittles written by me of all people. I also get a chance to separate the new decent chapters from the oldass bad ones.
...
I'm also gonna stop the emoji thing (surprise, surprise, I've been done with that shit for a while tbh) and now ill just add "(ft. ___)" so it can be anything from fluff (my favourite) to author notes (rare for me i think)].

-

Waking up alone wasn't anything new for the two zombies. However, waking up in someone else's arms was new. Opening his eyes, Dave was accompanied by the sight of his lover, still asleep.

Looking at their window, he could see it was light outside. It wouldn't take long until Jack would get up, he was somehow always woken up by any amount of light. Dave was proven correct when he heard a faint, "morning."

Smiling softly, Jack opened his eyes to look at Dave. "Morning, dear," Dave quietly added, gently kissing the top of his head. Jack sighed contently, moving slightly in an attempt to untangle their limbs.

Humming quietly, Jack took a few seconds to mentally wake up. "What time is it, love?" He asked, sitting up very slightly. "07:24," Dave responded. Closing his eyes again, Jack yawned.

"I assume the others are still sleeping..?" Jack half-stated, half-asked. Dave nodded, "I haven't heard any movement." Smiling, Jack readjusted himself, hugging Dave very gently. "Alright then, I'm going back to sleep."

"Okay, dear. I love you." Dave responded, relaxing back into bed to follow his lover back into sleep. "I love you too, love. Now let me sleep." Jack sarcastically added, soon falling back to sleep.

-

Extra because it's funny:
"Y'know what the best part of wearing sunglasses is?" Dave questioned, putting on sunglasses. "What?" Dee simply asked. "No one can see what you're looking at." Dave then proceeds to look directly at Jack's chest.