...

no comment
-

Faint footsteps approaching could be heard, followed by the sound of the door to the saferoom opening. Silence followed as the man looked around.
"Dave?"
The only response he gained was a soft 'here' as if this was roll call in school or something.

He looked over to the source of the voice, in the corner, and immediately walked towards Dave, standing next to him.
"You okay?"
Dave shrugged, still avoiding Jack's eyes.
"...I dunno."
"What happened?"

Dave mindlessly fidgeted with a random token he found.
"Nothing specific..."
"Well...how long have you been standing here?"
"There's no clock in here."
Jack quietly laughed at the statement, finding it funny for some reason.

Dave leaned back on the wall behind him, relaxing.
"You think Phoney's gonna mind?"
Jack shook his head.
"I have a glock anyway, I'd just, y'know, bang bang."
Dave smiled at the statement.
"Aww mann, I missed the opportunity to ask if you had a gun or if you were just happy to see me. :/"
-

Just imagine they actually go with that:
"Both."
"Are you slash s r s or slash j?"
"..."
"Bro."
". . ."
"Jack."
". . ."
-

Anyway:
Jack closed his eyes for a moment, realizing how fuckin tired he was. Being the devious gay bitch (/pos) that he was, he looked over at Dave again and decided to just lay his head on Dave's shoulder.
"?!"
Dave looked at Jack, feeling dizzy suddenly. He tried to pass it off like it was nothing, however.

"Huhh- d-do you wanna si-sit dowwnn?"
He was failing miserably...
Jack nodded, smiling, quickly kissing Dave.
"Forgot how touch starved you are all the time."
Dave didn't respond, focusing on the floor for a distraction. Fortunately for him, sitting down made him feel a little less dizzy.

Jack was already half-asleep at this point (he stayed up till 3AM last night). Dave carefully brought his hands up to rub Jack's hair (his favourite thing to do now), which basically made Jack fall asleep faster. Dave kissed the top of Jack's face, quickly feeling tired as well (they both stayed up till 3AM last night).
-

why does it always end with them falling asleep in eachother's arms? anyway