A Ribbon in the Sky

Dani sat in her 2000 Honda S2000. The paint on the outside was a nice cream white. The car lit up at the bottom showcased a blue glow. The inside of the car had black seats but the steering wheel was heart shaped. Her back headlights also showed up as hearts. It also had radio and Bluetooth.

Dani hummed along to Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend by Marilyn Monroe. She flied her nails as the airplane jiggled a bit. She removed some dust from cargo pants. With that she a black tank top and a leather jacket.

She began to put on her seat belt. "Hey, Roman, you freaking out, ain't ya?" Tej asked over the radio. "No." Roman responded low. "Yeah, you are." Tori said. "I said no." Rome repeated. "Y'all leave Rome alone." Dani spoke. Giggles could be heard. "Listen, man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings." If you keep to cry just go ahead and cry." Tej explained. "Oh my God." Dani sighed out of frustration as she went back to humming.

"As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well-being which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment." Tej said. "Yo, can you just chill out, man?" Rome snapped. "Tej stop making him nervous. Shit. Rome, if it makes you feel any better I'm scared shitless too." Dani said. Rome smiled. "Thanks, Dani." Roman responded.

"I have seen some crazy shit, Dom, but this really could make some waves, so let's just try to keep it as low key as possible, huh?" Mr. Nobody spoke. "Don't I always?" Dom asked. "I'll tell you what. You knock it down a couple of notches this time and...I'll swap out my Belgian for keg of Corona." Mr. Nobody said. "You'd be doing yourself a favor there." Dani chuckled and Mr. Nobody did too.

"Can somebody just walk me through what we supposed to be doing?" Rome asked. "Come on, Rome, this was your plan. You gotta embrace it." Brian said. "No, this was not my plan!" Roman said and soon the alarm in the plane started blaring. The back door opened. "Ah, yeah, here we go. Game time." Brian said and everyone started their cars expect for Rome.

Brian turned to look at Dani who looked backed. "Nervous?" Dani asked. "Naw. You only live once right?" Brian smiled. Dani rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever, Blondie." Brian laughed. "Okay, here we go!" Dani yelled out. She put her car in reverse and back out the airplane but not before giving Brian a wink.

"Holy shit!" Dani yelled as she looked down out her window. "Don't look out your window and down." She said soon saw Brian's car coming out. The impact they felt was crazy. "Hey, everybody good? Everybody make it out?" Brian asked. "Yeah, everyone but, Roman." Tori answered. "Hey, Rome? Hey, what's up, man? Talk to me, come on." Brian said. "I can't do it." Roman said.

"The hell you can't!" Dani yelled.

"Come on, man! You throw that thing in reverse and get your ass out here now!" Brian scolded. "Look, I cant do it, okay? Listen to what I'm saying." Roman said. "Now isn't the time!" Dani spoked. "I'ma stay up here with the pilot. We gonna circle around and make sure we holding it down from up here." Roman explained.

Dani began to zone them out until Roman started screaming. "What the hell?" Dani asked. "Tej, pulled him out." Tori answered. "Oh. Makes since." Dani said.

Soon they were all on the road. Driving in a line. "Call check call it in." Dom said.

"Check."

"Check."

"Check."

"I'm on road." Dani smirked.

"I'm good. Let's do this." Brian said.

"Hello?! Please, man! Get me outta here. Somebody!" Roman screamed.

Well Roman ended up somewhere else. They quickly drove behind the other cars. Soon arm machine guns was pointed at them and fired. "Tej, shield!" Dom yelled. "I'm on the way!" Tej said and quickly got in front of everyone. They all formatted into one line. "Punch it!" Dom said. They then all hit each others cars and quickly knocked over the four cars behind the bus.