25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal

"Fanny-ah, wake up. It's already 5.30 am now. We have to get ready; Seo has called me that she's on the way to pick us up." Taeyeon softy tapped Tiffany's shoulder. Taeyeon has already bathed and smelt nice. All she got to do was only to have her make up done and got change. She has been awake since 4 am to prepare breakfast for both of them and taken a bath right after that. She had the food ready on the table, the menu were steamed white rice, a bowl of miso soup, and a slice of grilled salmon. It took Taeyeon some time to make the Japanese style breakfast that she forgot about the time.

"Ngghh, 5 minutes more Tae~~" Tiffany turned her body against Taeyeon, gave her the back view of her body.

"Alright fine then. If you are so stubborn like this, then I just have to call Seohyun and tell her to cancel the pre-wed photo for today~~" Taeyeon pretended to dial Seohyun number, making the phone beep everytime Taeyeon pushed a button on it.

"NO DON'T!!" Tiffany abruptly sat up and took the mobile from Taeyeon's hand.

"Good girl, now hurry takes your bath. I'll be waiting in the dining room okay?" Taeyeon intended to get up, when she felt Tiffany fiddled up her fingers on Taeyeon's clothes.

"Fanny-ah, wae??" Taeyeon turned her body back to ask her lover.

"Didn't you forget something, Taetae??" Tiffany pointed to her jutting lips. Taeyeon chuckled but decided to tease the brunette first.

"Aaah yes, I forgot to hang my wet towels. Thanks' for reminding me though." Taeyeon again tried to get up but was unable to when Tiffany pulled her harshly and immediately straddling her. Both of Taeyeon's hand pinned above her head by her lover.

"Na-ah, Taetae~~" Tiffany said it before closing the gap between her lips and Taeyeon's. Taeyeon actually knew what Tiffany wanted and she just aimed to give Tiffany a peck, but well guess that Tiffany has another plan for her lover. Since Taeyeon was helpless that she unwillingly to comply with Tiffany's demand to kiss her back. Slowly the grip on Taeyeon's hands loosened when Tiffany moved her hands to hug Taeyeon's waist. Taeyeon put her hands on Tiffany's neck to pull away from the kiss that became heated in each second past.

"Fanny-ah, your morning breath stinks." Taeyeon pinched her own nose and ostensibly crumpled up her face to put a good act in front of her lover.

"Yah!! You meanie~~" Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's shoulder. She got up to take her towels and guided her limping body to the bathroom.

When Seohyun arrived to pick them, Taeyeon and Tiffany were still having their breakfast. Taeyeon asked Seohyun to join them and since Seohyun was so busy this morning, preparing each and every thing for their pre-wed photo today that she skipped her breakfast. Seohyun shyly accepted the offer and together having breakfast. They left Taeyeon's apartment at 7 am, heading to the first destination for spring theme.

"So, Tae unnie, what will you wear for the first theme??" Seohyun asked when they were on the way to the flowers garden, an hour from Taeyeon's place. Seohyun sat on the front, beside the driver while Taeyeon and Tiffany were at the back.

"Hmm, I don't know. Should we wear the wedding outfits or we can go in casual style? Which one do you prefer, Fanny-ah?" Taeyeon switched her head to look at her lover.

"Hmm, actually I prefer to wear wedding customes but Tae, we haven't ordered the costumes, have we??" Tiffany replied to Taeyeon's question.

"Well, I bring my customes and Jessica's. If you want, you can wear it temporary, at least for the pre wed photo. Then later or tomorrow we can visit my personal tailor to measure your size and all." Taeyeon simply proffered, oblivious with Tiffany's teared up heart when Taeyeon said it. Tiffany was not Jessica, she would never leave Taeyeon for another woman or man like what Jessica did. Tiffany felt a pang in her heart hearing Taeyeon mentioned Jessica name, moreover to ask her wearing a wedding dress which should had been wore by Jessica. Tiffany made a hard effort to hide her disappointment and despair beneath her smiling eyes.