52> Side Story

"Darling, what are you doing?" Junsu came and entered the living room bringing a cup of coffee in his right hand while his left hand gripped a cup of milk tea for her wife.

"Thank you, hubby." Hyoyeon took the cup and sipped it a little before putting it back on the table.

"I'm just missing them. I miss seeing our daughters, baby. I wonder how they are doing right now." Hyoyeon shared the photobook contained Taeny's wedding and pre-wedding pictures to her husband.

"I'm sure they are perfectly fine. In fact, maybe they're doing something naughty and fun as we are speaking." Junsu commented and smiled seeing the pictures. Honestly, he missed his daughters too but he just wouldn't admit it to his wife.

"Yah, don't you have anything in mind besides the pervert things?!" Hyoyeon glared at her husband.

"I'm just stating the truth. They are on their honeymoon now, darling. What else people would do besides making love?" Junsu shrugged his shoulder.

"I'm happy to have Tiffany as our daughter in law, Junsu-ah despite her dark past of course. If I think about it again, if you weren't there and back up Taeyeon to make me agreed with Tiffany, maybe Taeyeon would still be single and lonely, right?" Hyoyeon grazed her fingers over Tiffany's face on one of Taeny's prewed photos.

"I guess the phrase saying you can never judge a book by its cover is right after all, humm? She is indeed an adorable daughter in law. Well she is different and kinda not so normal but aside from that, I can see how happy our Taeyeon is whenever Tiffany is there. Even Taeyeon seldom talking about Tiffany, but I know our daughter so well. I realize she is so much in love with Tiffany." Junsu hugged Hyoyeon's shoulder and mesmerized each of the photos.

"Yes you are right. I wonder when they will come home, hubby. I miss them so much." Hyoyeon rested her head on Junsu's shoulder.

"It's only been a week, darling. Anyhow, you still have me here." Junsu ran his fingers through Hyoyeon's hair.

"But you are not bubbly and cheerful like Tiffany and you are not serious and cool like Taeyeon. You are totally different from them, hubby." Hyoyeon flipped the page and went to the next page to see other photos on it.

"I can be bubbly and cheerful too if you want me to. I may not serious and cool but at least I am playful and hot, and most importantly, I can be anything and anyone you need, darling. You have the remote control to my heart." Junsu tried to flatter his wife using his cheesy words.

"Cheesy as always huh?" Hyoyeon shortly replied.

"I'm not cheesy, baby. I'm just saying what I feel inside my heart. I love you more than words can say. I've loved you since forever and you know that." Junsu continued his sweet talk to his wife.

"If not using words, with what you can declare your love to me, huh?" Hyoyeon shook her head. She had faced this cheesy and romantic man and lived with it since more than 30 years already yet she couldn't figure out how in the world Junsu was never lacked of ideas to flatter her.

"Do you really need to always break my effort to court you, Hyoyeon-ah? Tsk! You are no fun!" Junsu pouted and turned his body sideways.

"Hahaha.. Why you still need to court me when I'm already yours, hubby?" Hyoyeon put away the photobook to take care of her nagging husband.

"Because I love you and I want to show it in every way possible. I want you to know how much I love you. Tsk! You are just like Taeyeon, cold and stiff." Junsu huffed, frowning his eyebrows and still giving his wife his back.

"Yes I am cold and stiff, that's why I need you to bend me and melt me down. Instead of words, why don't you show your love through actions, humm?" Hyoyeon scooted closer to her husband and hugged him from behind.