29> Another Ruined Moment

"Taetae, how can I cook if you haven't even closed your eyes? We've been laying here for 30 minutes yet all you did were only staring and hugging me." Tiffany gave up on her lover for Taeyeon didn't even let her move even for an inch. It seemed like Taeyeon's hands were set to automatically wrap around Tiffany's waist. No matter how many times Tiffany had tried to change her position to prevent her from being numb, Taeyeon's hand would always come back to wrap around Tiffany's waist.

Well it's not that Tiffany didn't like it. Vice versa Tiffany loved how Taeyeon was being overprotected toward her, but Tiffany knew that Taeyeon's condition wasn't at her best. It was past noon, heck it even almost 3 pm and Taeyeon hadn't eaten since yesterday lunch. Tiffany got worried, afraid that her Taetae's fever would get higher or worse if Taeyeon should have been hospitalized. Then how about their wedding? No, Taeyeon would get better in no time, Tiffany would guarantee it.

But I'm afraid you will leave me again~~" Taeyeon tightened her hold around Tiffany's waist. They both lay sideways with Taeyeon's left hand around Tiffany's waist while Taeyeon's right arm was used as Tiffany's pillow.

"Sighed. I have promised you, haven't I? Don't worry Taetae, I will be here when you open your eyes." Tiffany moved her hand to caress her future husband cheek lovingly. She didn't hesitate to stare and watch Taeyeon's beautiful eyes that never failed to mesmerize her.

Actually, it was rare no scratch that, it was weird to have Taeyeon being whiny and spoilt since Taeyeon that everyone knew, including Tiffany was the independent, wise, and full of pride Kim Taeyeon. And again it's not that Tiffany would protest seeing this kind of Taeyeon yet right now the most important thing for her was to see her future husband healthy and energic again. But how could she when Taeyeon didn't permit her to do anything such as cooking healthy food, getting up to get Taeyeon the medicine or even just simply going to the toilet. Lots of reasons had been told to make the older girl let her go but not to avail.

"But, what guarantee can I have from you?" Taeyeon moved her body closer to the later.

"Hmm, this." Tiffany leaned in and gave Taeyeon a simple peck. Yes it was so simple yet enough to make Taeyeon smiled like a crazy.

"Okay.. Be back soon understand?" Taeyeon again made sure which replied by a certain nod.

Tiffany stayed a little longer until the older girl fell asleep. She rubbed Taeyeon's back in a slow motion while humming calming song just like a mother who lullabies her daughter. And yes it worked for in only less than 15 minutes, Taeyeon fell into a deep slumber. Secretly Tiffany pulled away from Taeyeon's hug. She removed Taeyeon's hand from her waist and didn't forget to kiss the later cheek before heading out from their bedroom.

Tiffany walked to the kitchen and rested herself on the nearby stool first to think on what to cook. Well actually she didn't need to think for she knew absolutely nothing about the cooking thingy. She hated to trouble herself and felt that life should have been done simply yet still happy and that's why she never cooked. She would always look for the nearby restaurant or sometimes reserved a delivery order. She knew in order to be a good wife; she had to have ability to cook yet being a prostitute made her thought negatively toward herself. Yes she never stopped herself from dreaming regarding the future she wanted to have like wanting a handsome and rich husband who would love her despite her dark background. But then again she knew better than anyone that it would always be a dream for it could never be true. Thanks' to her shallow thoughts, right now she was blank I mean totally blank, didn't have any idea on what or more properly to be said didn't know how to cook.

Tiffany back to the living room and sat herself to watch??? Yes, she turned on the TV and changed the channel into AFC, trying to gather some inspirations by watching the show. She furrowed in dissapoinment seeing that the chef on the TV now was giving instruction to make a plate of fettucini carbonara. How in the earth a sick people could be fed something like that?! But she didn't have any choice, did she? With a loud sigh, Tiffany took a pen and a blank paper to write the recipe just like the chef said. She tried hard not to skip any ingredients the chef said but yeah it wasn't easy to do that. She took a note in how the pasta should be boilt; how the chef said that she could add some additional ingredients such as sliced meat, chicken, or seafood like prawns and squid. She too didn't forget to write the precise measurement of each ingredient. But yeah as usual, Tiffany forgot that the chef made the food for 4 portions. Sighed.