65> On Fire!!

[FLASHBACK]

"Taetae, don't just sleazily sleep like that! You need to get change first! It's dirty and unhealthy!" Tiffany scolded her careless husband who immediately plopped her body on the bed as soon as she entered the hotel room.

"I don't care~ Taetae is soo soo sleepy. Taetae wants to sleep, Fany~" Taeyeon argued cutely. Her face on the pillow and she lay diagonally on the bed.

"Yah! Don't be like that~ Come on, Tae~ Wake up for a moment and change your dirty clothes. It smells like cigarette mixed with alcohol. It contains many germs and bacteria. Do you want to get sick, huh?" Tiffany scared her husband in hope it would work and guessed it did.

"Germs? Eywwhh that's disgusting~ Fany-ah, help me to change please?" Taeyeon sat up and raised both of her hands upward.

"You are so lazy, Taetae~" Tiffany shook her head yet still complied with her husband's request. She lifted up Taeyeon's shirt and threw it aside on the floor, leaving Taeyeon only in her bra.

"Wait here. I'll take the warm water and towel to clean after you." Tiffany informed and Taeyeon nodded her head obediently. Tiffany didn't forget to take a glance at her sexy husband whose body was glistening and tempting. It looked like Taeyeon was alluring Tiffany indirectly when in fact, she didn't even try to do so.

Tiffany filled the small bucket with warm water. She grabbed the small towel and brought it back with her to where Taeyeon was. Tiffany withstood a chuckle seeing Taeyeon blankly stared at nothing. She looked like a lost puppy that was waiting for its owner to come home. Tiffany went to Taeyeon and put the bucket filled with water carefully on the table beside bed. Tiffany couldn't resist to kiss Taeyeon's cheek and so she did.

"I love you, Taetae~" Tiffany confessed.

"I love you too, Fany~" Taeyeon giggled and replied.

"Now let's get you naked so I can clean you more properly. Stay still, alright?"

"Now let's get you naked so I can clean you more properly. Stay still, alright?" Taeyeon nodded eagerly and let Tiffany undress her. Tiffany's eyes roamed naughtily to Taeyeon's curvy body. She bit her lips hard to prevent a moan from escaping her lips. She wanted Taeyeon so much now but it would be unfair knowing Taeyeon's not sober state.

"What are you doing, Fany? Clean me up so Taetae can drink milk while trying to sleep." Taeyeon smiled so innocently, totally oblivious with her wife's pervert thought.

"Ah! Ara!" Tiffany started to wipe Taeyeon's body slowly, from Taeyeon's neck down to Taeyeon's neckline and finally collarbone. Taeyeon's collarbone was so well defined and it was hard not leave a mark on it. Tiffany's breathe was already ragged and coarse by now yet Taeyeon still hadn't realized it.

"Now raise your hands one by one~" Tiffany ordered and Taeyeon did what Tiffany asked. Tiffany wiped Taeyeon's armpit one by one. Now Tiffany had reached one of Taeyeon's parts which hard to resist. Tiffany took a glimpse on those perky nipples which attached on Taeyeon's rounded mounds. Tiffany licked her lips subconsciously and with trembling hand caressed the left nipple using the towel.

"Nggh,, Fany-ah~ What is this feeling? It feels weird~" Taeyeon harmlessly admitted. Tiffany inhaled to prevent herself from jumping and humped her husband dry.

"Taeyeon-ah, forgive me please?" Tiffany discarded her own clothes with Taeyeon witnessing her wife in confusion. Taeyeon tilted her head and raised her eyebrows cutely.

"Why are you saying sorry, Fany? What did you do? Did you steal someone's pencil?" Taeyeon scratched her head and frowned.

"I don't think I can clean you up, baby." Tiffany sighed. She was already naked and had the same state as Taeyeon. She clenched her fists hard so she wouldn't move her hands lower and touch herself down there.