66> Beautiful Life

"Hwaaa.. I'm so tired. I wanna sleep, Taetae." Tiffany yawned and dropped the luggage on the floor before leaving it and approached her husband. She pouted in front of Taeyeon who was still busy arranging Tiffany's and her shoes onto the shoe rack.

"Go wash up and you can directly sleep after that. Come on,. Don't be too spoiled, Fany-ah. You're a grown up woman by now and our tiredness is equal." Taeyeon smiled and caressed Tiffany's face; she straightened up the wrinkles on her wife's forehead before leaning in and kissed her temple.

"Na ah. I'm tired and sleepy. See you in bed, Taetae~" Tiffany grinned cheekily and gave a quick peck on Taeyeon's lips. She ran a little before Taeyeon even had time to react.

Taeyeon shook her head and giggled seeing her wife who was lack of spirit due to tiredness. She initiatively dragged the luggage to the bedroom. Her friends and family had back to their respective houses so it left her only with her wife. On the way home, most of them excluding Tiffany were languid while Tiffany was still eagerly trying to attract Taeyeon's attention to chat and play with her. Maybe that's why Tiffany's energy was close to empty by now.

"Fany-ah, wake up. Come on. Don't be lazy. Take a quick bath then you can continue your sleep." Taeyeon walked to the bed and tugged Tiffany's body softly.

"Hmghhllater." Tiffany muttered incoherently and turned over her body to the opposite ways of Taeyeon.

"Fany-ah.. You are dirty and so is our bed sheet. Let me change it first while you're bathing. Okay, baby?" Taeyeon tried again and shook her wife's body a little bit harder this time. Tiffany groaned yet ignored her husband's plea.

"We can even bath together if you want. I'll wash hair and rub your back. I'll even help you to brush your teeth. How does it sound? Do you still insist on sleeping and skipping bathing?" Taeyeon offered Tiffany and yes it worked.

"Okay! It's a deal then!" Suddenly Tiffany sat up and raised both of her hands upward, asking Taeyeon to lift her up.

"Aigoo,, this big baby is so so spoiled." Taeyeon turned her body around, giving her back view to Tiffany and bent her body lower a bit. She then signaled Tiffany to collapse her body onto Taeyeon's back.

"But you love this big baby of yours, right Taetae?" Tiffany clung her hands around Taeyeon's neck and jumped when Taeyeon hold her up and placed her hands below Tiffany's butt to ensure that her wife wouldn't fall down.

"Now that you remind me, I think I have to reconsider whether I should continue loving you or not." Taeyeon chuckled and started walking toward the bathroom with Tiffany on her back.

"YAH! You will regret the day you stop loving me, Taetae! Because I guarantee you will never find a woman like me anywhere. There's only one Tiffany Kim and it's me. No one else can replace me in your heart. I'm sure of that." Tiffany confidently declared. She glued her front body onto Taeyeon's back, deliberately made Taeyeon feel her well-shaped breasts.

"Then I will never feel regret ever because I know there won't be a day happen where I can stop loving you. I feel bad for the beautiful women out there though, knowing that this heart of mine has been occupied by you." Taeyeon entered the bathroom and made Tiffany sit on the toilet bowl.

"Aww, Taetae you are so romantic and sweet. You know I love you as much, right?" Tiffany blushed and smiled genuinely.

"I know. What fragrance do you prefer? Green tea, rose, vanilla or-"

"Vanilla, please~" Tiffany cut Taeyeon and the shorter woman nodded her head.

Taeyeon tapped the faucet and set the water temperature to warm. She poured adequate amount of the shower gel onto the bathtub. She squatted and helped Tiffany to undress. Her wife surely willing to let Taeyeon undress her. Finish with Tiffany, she released herself from the clothes and joined Tiffany inside the bathtub. She turned off the faucet and reclined her back to the corner of the porcelain made bathtub while Tiffany made herself comfortable in between Taeyeon's legs. Without any hesitation, Tiffany moved Taeyeon's arms so her husband would hug her from behind while Tiffany placed her head in between Taeyeon's crook.